Favorite Paint Mods?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Axeface
x4

Re: Favorite Paint Mods?

Post by Axeface » Fri, 13. Sep 19, 18:45

Xcaliber wrote:
Fri, 13. Sep 19, 18:22
radcapricorn wrote:
Fri, 13. Sep 19, 17:05
Axeface wrote:
Fri, 13. Sep 19, 15:36
Hehe, thanks for that - sounds like an exploit though ;p
It's a bug, there are quite a few of those on the equip screen.
Not sure it's a bug, been available since day one and mentioned in many previous posts without any attempts to fix it. Thought it was working as intended and you do need to acquire the paint mod before you can use it. :) :)
From what you describe ide be willing to bet my right arm that its just a UI exploit.

Fazmaster
x4

Post by Fazmaster » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 14:16

The paint mods heavily depend on which ship they are applied, sometimes they fit and sometimes don't.

Here are my favorites choices so far.

Foundation X - (which you get plenty of as a CE owner) - fit pretty well on all those "Sperber" and "Adler" ship you find lying around in space:
Captain Pearl - fits on most ship (but not all) but I especially like them on my S/M Paranid ships:
"Ehrliche Geschäfte" - Looks brilliant on X/XL paranid ships (and could imo be a default skin for one of the paranid races):
And finally another one which looks like made for this craft:

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

taztaz502
x4

Post by taztaz502 » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 22:10

mr.WHO wrote:
Thu, 12. Sep 19, 19:30
taztaz502 wrote:
Thu, 12. Sep 19, 15:04
The Vindicator
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1861003185

How did you get this paint? I sent multiple 64h ventures I and never got this one.
I've never did any 64h ones, i've only ever done the 1hr or 8hr fighter ventures so probably from one of them or maybe a mission?

I'll keep my eyes open if i seen another they're pretty cool, wish they added in a feature to trade them between players.

Return to “X4: Foundations”