Inventory items collected by ships

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fazmaster
x4

Inventory items collected by ships

Post by Fazmaster » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 14:48

Probably a simple question, but I didnt found out yet: If I send a ship to collect containers with inventory items, where can I see which items the ship holds and where does it store them when I send the ship to my HQ to drop them? They seem to not get directly added to my inventory list.

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Inventory items collected by ships

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 15:20

expand the captain/pilot's info. There's an "inventory" section that appears when they have those kinds of things.

FYI you can also talk to them on their ships and there's a convo option to make them hand over the stuff they've picked up to you.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 16:03

left of Boso Ta in HQ there is like a coffe machine, you can store and pick up those items
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 20:57

to make it a little easier, for me at least, for each of my fleets I've labeled one combat ship as a drop collector. I check my fleet positions from time to time and if I see some drops, I have that designated ship pick em up. Every few days I'll just send the 1 ship from each fleet off to deposit those inventory items at my PHQ, to be picked up later by me.

Fazmaster
x4

Post by Fazmaster » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 20:23

Thanks for the answers. Makes sense it's in the captains inventory and to have dedicated ships for picking up inventory items. Copied that! :wink:

I meanwhile also found the tab which just lists ships with inventory items on board. So in case you lost track there no need to click through every ship.

Return to “X4: Foundations”