Inventory Question

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Faley

Inventory Question

Post by Faley » Wed, 18. Sep 19, 16:16

I looked at the "Ships with inventory" and noted that some captains of the ships I often use have a lot of the inventory I collected from Drops. Now that I need that inventory, How do I get it back? I told some of those ships to 'Deposit their inventory' at the HQ but do not know a way to get it in mine inventory from HQ. Although there is a lot of inventory in my 'Bag' a lot of it does not appear when I am at the Trade counter in my listing of inventory.

Just one other question.... I find no Trade counter that buys Space-egg Caviar or crystals anymore. Does that eventually go away as a product for sale? So I can stop collecting them.

Buzz2005
x4

Re: Inventory Question

Post by Buzz2005 » Wed, 18. Sep 19, 16:25

In HQ in the room where the boron is on the left there is a machine for inventory items

and all traders should buy the caviar and crystals all the time
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

sd_jasper
x4

Post by sd_jasper » Wed, 18. Sep 19, 17:45

Also, you can talk to your captains/pilots in person and there is an option for them to hand over the inventory they are holding.

Faley

Post by Faley » Sun, 22. Sep 19, 15:29

Buzz2005 wrote:
Wed, 18. Sep 19, 16:25
"and all traders should buy the caviar and crystals all the time"
Thant's what I thought also, however, absolutely NONE of the traders are buying the Caviar or any crystals from me. It is not an option any longer and I don't know why.

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Sun, 22. Sep 19, 16:04

Faley wrote:
Sun, 22. Sep 19, 15:29
...absolutely NONE of the traders are buying the Caviar or any crystals from me. It is not an option any longer and I don't know why.
Scroll down.

Faley

Post by Faley » Sun, 22. Sep 19, 16:21

"Scroll Down"

Yeah, really dumb on my part. So Sorry for my question. I was using my mouse wheel for scrolling and didn't realize it only scrolls so far, I had to actually pull down the slider to scroll to the bottom to see the items there. I feel so dumb. again sorry for my dumb mistake, but I am glad I found it, Had 75 Spaceeggs.

Return to “X4: Foundations”