Small UI wishlist

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Small UI wishlist

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Mon, 7. Oct 19, 00:51

All ships should display how many task they have atm in their queue and how much time they need to complete them, this way you can quickly identify ships free for new tasks.

Mass refitting should be an option.
First you select all ships to modify, additionally to modifying each ship individually by first selecting it than loading some preset.... this takes time.... just say all ships of type x should be equipped this way with indicators of current equipment used mods and an option to keep some piece of equipment.
Images that show what I mean:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dhk3m678c1or ... 2.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hy7i15eduyta ... 2.jpg?dl=0

You can drag and drop an existing command to add an intermediate fly to command, while this is useful to keep ships out of danger it should be restricted to use a modifier key like shift because it really annoying when you are trying to scroll over the map and than unintentionally just drag in a new intermediate command you have to delete again.

An option to disable the ship stopping on opening map, I want to fly my L destroyer with opened map, not seeing what's coming into the next Asteroid field.

the (right/double click) interaction menu of guidance system targets should include the option to disable the guidance system, it's annoying having to open the map to cancel it.

SETA should be available if you are not piloting a ship. e.g. when standing on a shipyard platform waiting for your new ship to be constructed.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

Return to “X4: Foundations”