HAT Ship production?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

darkstar12
x4

HAT Ship production?

Post by darkstar12 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 15:06

So as I was building a station for HAT the other day I accidentally made an S&M Wharf.

it can in theory produce ships but can't do any Engines, Thusters, nor shields or weapons/turrets. but those aren't needed for them to at least make their own ships.

is this intentional or a bug?

and have anyone tried it with SCA?
And so it Begins.

Buzz2005
x4

Re: HAT Ship production?

Post by Buzz2005 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 16:06

if the wharf get transferred to HOP they can build all there ships with all there equipment
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

csaba
x4

Post by csaba » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 18:53

I think the issue is that the faction lacks the blueprints. Criminal M and S ships spawn at the trade stations and Capitals are built at aligned main factions.

You can find Pirate Behemoths built at Argon Prime fly straight to Paranid space to change their loadout for example. Caught and scanned one once while being retrofitted at the HOP shipyard that promptly used station guns to destroy the defenseless pirates. Quite amusing. The standard loadout of the Plunderers include Teladi shields as well if I recall correctly so their ships tend to do a grand tour of the galaxy before starting their trader hunting days.

The faction itself doesn't have the module blueprints required to outfit ships, just the hulls.
Last edited by csaba on Sun, 1. Dec 19, 00:44, edited 2 times in total.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 19:26

totally missed the faction is HAT, as I remember somebody did it and had no problems the ships did build :gruebel:
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

darkstar12
x4

Post by darkstar12 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 21:28

I can fix ships and sell them stuff. but I can't build ships from the new Wharf mostly because I can't equip the thrusters or Engines. Would be cool if they could though.

Building up an infrastructure and make them into a "real" faction able to at least hold the Xenon back on their own.
And so it Begins.

darkstar12
x4

Post by darkstar12 » Fri, 6. Dec 19, 19:45

It resolved itself after a few ingame hours. Seems they have the blueprints for t1 for thrusters and engines. Just not from the start. Might be a resources requirement thing. As HAT suddenly started building 3-6 stations within hours of it being finished. Once they finished t1s could be selected.
And so it Begins.

Return to “X4: Foundations”