Bug: In Linux DUAL Identical Joysticks NOT Detected- Please fix ASAP

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lander1979
x4

Bug: In Linux DUAL Identical Joysticks NOT Detected- Please fix ASAP

Post by Lander1979 » Thu, 5. Dec 19, 20:21

Please fix As Soon As Possible.
Using 2 Thrustmaster T.16000M Joysticks.
In the Linux Port; My second flight stick is not detected. I can not fly my ships properly without my second flight stick. Unable to enjoy x4 without this.

To get my Flightstick Enjoyment I am having to play X Rebirth instead... At least it detects both my flight sticks.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE FIX

Please also give an ETA for the fix.

With the lack of Dev feedback on this issue I feel like this is being ignored.
0101...0011...0011...0101...2!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Bug: In Linux DUAL Identical Joysticks NOT Detected- Please fix ASAP

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Dec 19, 20:28

This has been reported in the Public Beta forum already, which is the right place for reporting bugs with the beta version. As per the Public Beta Rules rules not receiving an immediate answer to a report is not a sign of being ignored. Posting in other forums will not result in receiving an answer earlier.
CBJ wrote:
Thu, 6. Dec 18, 17:48
Note: We are not able respond to to all reports individually. This does not mean that we are ignoring them. All reports will be read, the findings analysed and, where appropriate, fed into our development process. We may respond to some reports, for example to request additional information, ask people to try again with the latest update, etc.
Keep also in mind that a beta version is not for extensively playing the game, but for testing and reporting bugs like the one you encountered.

Return to “X4: Foundations”