Max reputation quick question

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Knight05

Max reputation quick question

Post by Knight05 » Tue, 10. Dec 19, 02:33

I tried searching the forum for an answer but couldnt find one.

What is the benefit of hitting max rep of 30 with a faction currently? I think I read in one post on another forum that even though there is no promotions to be had or licenses to unlock that it gave you the ability to see all stations owned by that faction in every sector whether you have personally explored them yet or not.

It was unconfirmed though.
So what ate the benefits if any?

Buzz2005
x4

Re: Max reputation quick question

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 10. Dec 19, 09:36

you get huge discounts on all stations and can see all orders of the faction ships

for trade offers you need to buy trade subscription
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 10. Dec 19, 10:53

Buzz2005 wrote:
Tue, 10. Dec 19, 09:36
you get huge discounts on all stations and can see all orders of the faction ships
The visible orders, teleport to support and full info without scan starts around 27-28 reputation. 30 is just for a huge discount on all wares.

The discount is not to be laughed at. It basically allows you to make decent profit on everything and wares that are in excess cost so little you might as well not produce them. Even wares that are in high demand will seldom deviate much above average price.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 10. Dec 19, 11:44

combine that with some hacking its humongous
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Return to “X4: Foundations”