Suggestion: Station grouping in list overview

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

WoodyAut
x4

Suggestion: Station grouping in list overview

Post by WoodyAut » Wed, 11. Dec 19, 18:40

Hi,

After little bit longer game and maybe also occupying a few sectors plus a few fabs the list is becoming quite long.
Is it maybe possible just to group the defense stations, fabs and maybe wharfs just with a "+" to decrease the length of the list of all owned stations ?
It is not neccessary to include additional functions - just to collapse the list of not needed stationtypes would save a lot of scrolling.

mr.WHO
x4

Re: Suggestion: Station grouping in list overview

Post by mr.WHO » Wed, 11. Dec 19, 21:09

Good idea, but I'd also expand it to ship list too.

I have 50+ unassigned ships docked into various station for trade offer updates, but I don't want to put them as one "squad".

Basically grouping for the map, but with no actual squad logic (aka leaaded-subordinate, stick close to eachother logic).

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Wed, 11. Dec 19, 21:10

sell those ship and buy subscriptions :?
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Angsaar
x4

Post by Angsaar » Wed, 11. Dec 19, 21:48

That would be really handy. The those three categories would cover it pretty well (With ship production, just ware production and no production)

easternsun

Post by easternsun » Thu, 12. Dec 19, 00:00

Satellites also update trade offers. I also give larger ships a fighter to get them off the unassigned list.

Return to “X4: Foundations”