Rebuild Trading stations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

FireSight
x4

Rebuild Trading stations

Post by FireSight » Tue, 21. Jan 20, 21:37

In my current game of X4 (beta 3), three trading stations have been destroyed in NPC vs NPC wars. HOP destroyed the Godrealm one, and Xenon destroyed the Argon and Teladi ones.

Will the NPCs ever rebuild these, or can I find the station parts to rebuild them myself? Because I'm only JUST getting my own station economy even started, and this is beginning to cripple trade.

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Re: Rebuild Trading stations

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Fri, 24. Jan 20, 08:09

Making your own trading station is not worth the hassle, they are hopeless. I have tried and each one just fails miserably. No matter how I configure the stations buy sell price they are awful.
Your better off selling the fish from the tank !

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Fri, 24. Jan 20, 08:33

Some trading stations might not get rebuilt. In my current game some Hewa twins and the company pride sector are empty and unclaimed. The Teladi don't seem to do anything about it. All the xenon in that area are dead and aren't returning..

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 24. Jan 20, 14:01

This should be fixed for 3.00. All destroyed trade stations are meant to be rebuilt. Anything else happening is either due to the NPC being unable to do so (lost too many sectors) or a bug.

Return to “X4: Foundations”