New research I have the resources and dont know how to make the HQ take them.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lordmuck
x4

New research I have the resources and dont know how to make the HQ take them.

Post by lordmuck » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:01

Hey

As the title says, I have all the mats needed for the first Lvl for teleport on a transporter docked at the HQ.
I tried transferring and nothing, tried them in the build storage and nothing sat at the pilot seat and landed nothing.......... WTF? Am I just too stupid to see how and where ??
I talked to the fish but he has no dialogue options.

Falcrack
x4

Re: New research I have the resources and dont know how to make the HQ take them.

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:08

You need to construct at least one storage module on the HQ to be able to accept the goods. You also need to give the HQ some money so that it will buy the necessary materials. Begin a research line and then watch as NPC ships come to your station to delivery the needed goods, or assign it a trade ship and it will go and fetch the needed goods.

lordmuck
x4

Re: New research I have the resources and dont know how to make the HQ take them.

Post by lordmuck » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:11

It would have been good if that was said somewhere within the research area

What an absolute balls ache to setup storage lol another 10 hours waiting for it to be built.

Thanks, tbh I would have thought he would just take the items for this part.

Return to “X4: Foundations”