possible Bug with new game start

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rajaniemi
x4

possible Bug with new game start

Post by Rajaniemi » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:22

so i started a new game where you start in a space suit called "Fires of Defeat" where your story mission is to destroy an expeditionary force and then destroy the hall of judgement killing the commander.
i managed to get the crew of the medium sized ship to abandon ship and i captured it for myself and with that ship i managed to slowly make the crew of the rattlesnake class capital ship (about 4 hours of letting it get down to 20% then regen to bleed off the crew)
but i cannot continue the mission as it still lists the rattlesnake as part of the "destroy the Expeditionary Force"

i did destroy the hall of judgement and then my game spawned another one almost immediately.

anyone have any solutions to this problem? as i would prefer not to destroy my ship i worked so hard to capture.
https://i.imgur.com/OtlliQU.png
https://i.imgur.com/WOseqg6.png

Sirilius
x4

Re: possible Bug with new game start

Post by Sirilius » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:35

Your best bet is to use it to capture another one. Maybe the wandering Marauder Rattlesnakes.

Then strip the current one and sell it before destroying it. I’ve got the same problem but I have multiple dragons and Asp that I captured that are flying around cause I captured them and sold em off. I’m prob gonna have to restart

Rajaniemi
x4

Post by Rajaniemi » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:37

Sirilius wrote:
Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:35
Your best bet is to use it to capture another one. Maybe the wandering Marauder Rattlesnakes.

Then strip the current one and sell it before destroying it. I’ve got the same problem but I have multiple dragons and Asp that I captured that are flying around cause I captured them and sold em off. I’m prob gonna have to restart
Damn, i really like this ship lol. well thats the way of the life of the X games lol

csaba
x4

Post by csaba » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 22:02

The Hall of Judgement is part of a later story missions hence it's respawning.

And sadly yes capturing the Rattlesnake wont complete the mission, it needs to be burned.

Return to “X4: Foundations”