Self-building stations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gazbags66
xr

Self-building stations

Post by gazbags66 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 21:07

I have built a number of stations and often assign a trader to trade for build supplies with moderate success. I am trying to build a self-building station where the assigned traders will go to the station's stockpile and automatically transfer the wares without either buying from other factions.

However, I am finding the traders are sitting doing nothing despite the station having enough credits and the station manager is only buying from own stations. What else do I need to do to get this to work? I have searched and there isn't much information around on the subject.

BigBANGtheory
x4

Re: Self-building stations

Post by BigBANGtheory » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 21:53

imho now I'm a fair few hrs into the gamer there is a problem with station rebuilds and repairs... at least against common sense and gameplay in the sandbox.

Problem I see in game : Stations being damaged by attack, but not making any effort to recover no matter what the player does....

gazbags66
xr

Re: Self-building stations

Post by gazbags66 » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 08:43

This morning I checked one of the miners assigned to the station in construction and found his range wasn't very good. That was strange, I thought as I had assigned a 5 star manager for the building project. I then checked the station and found the construction manager was still sat in the ship. As soon as I assigned him to the station, and reassigned the two trade ships, life kicked in. The two traders docked at the station to pick up energy cells and put them in the build storage.

Once the hull part section is complete they should do the same for the hull parts.

Return to “X4: Foundations”