Wait what is happening? "AI behavior."

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

skyneedler9
x4

Wait what is happening? "AI behavior."

Post by skyneedler9 » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 16:13

Ummm, anyone care to elaborate. Is the HOP fleet hanging around my administration center in Nopelios' Memorial there because I'm allied with them and they consider my space an extension of their AI patrol path? Or did they literally just send a whole fleet with an Atlas supply ship to hunt down that really terrified Paranid fighter who is docked at my defence station? It seems he doesn't want to budge off the dock module with a whole fleet just buzzing around him XD. I just want to know if this is normal, I mean it's hilarious to think the HOP is mad enough at that one tiny paranid fighter he's using my defence station as an Escape zone from being attacked by a fleet XD.

Slashman
x4

Re: Wait what is happening? "AI behavior."

Post by Slashman » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 16:24

OK that's just hilarious if that's what happening. :lol:
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 21:21

skyneedler9 wrote:
Mon, 29. Jun 20, 16:13
Ummm, anyone care to elaborate. Is the HOP fleet hanging around my administration center in Nopelios' Memorial there because I'm allied with them and they consider my space an extension of their AI patrol path? Or did they literally just send a whole fleet with an Atlas supply ship to hunt down that really terrified Paranid fighter who is docked at my defence station? It seems he doesn't want to budge off the dock module with a whole fleet just buzzing around him XD. I just want to know if this is normal, I mean it's hilarious to think the HOP is mad enough at that one tiny paranid fighter he's using my defence station as an Escape zone from being attacked by a fleet XD.
it could be the paranid version of wikileaks founder , maybe he knows the pontiflex is getting laid with a telady crew woman and it has a video of her playing with him? oyu never know, whatever happens in noptileos stays in noptileos.
X gamer , one at a time.

skyneedler9
x4

Post by skyneedler9 » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 23:11

Honestly, this post was indeed not to be taken like a serious problem which these are good laughs xD, I just... I had an HOP fleet hanging around my Border Defence station, I leave for like half an hour and come back to a wrecked fleet and like a ghost, whatever did it was already out of the sector. A little while longer the same amount of HOP ships in a new fleet returns, I see this little paranid fighter hiding at the defence station, and my first thought is "What did you do to make them THAT MAD!?" They later got bored in Nopelios though and returned to their campaign in Pious Mists II. It's the little things right now xD. Once you get the shipyard and you're almost always at 100 Mil Credits, you really got to find little things to amuse yourself.

Raptor34
x4

Post by Raptor34 » Tue, 30. Jun 20, 09:41

Thats nothing, I have the factions send destroyers and a handful of other ships over to hewa's twin the cove to hang out around my stations. Including the Argon last I checked.
I think the factions are just programmed to go help out their allies.

Return to “X4: Foundations”