Loosing MIN rep due to imaginary station attacks.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pref
x4

Loosing MIN rep due to imaginary station attacks.

Post by pref » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 17:31

I am sitting in min space, no other ships of mine in sector except for a construction vessel building a station (license paid).

i got several messages about some MIN station getting attacked and suffered 3 rep point loss from 22.
Wish this whole station/space police was removed it's so bad.. the whole logic is designed badly with no possibility for self defence - basically you can't be hostile to a single big race due to that except for ZYA/RHA.

And then these REP losses for nothing.. is there a way to avoid this? It's next to impossible gaining MIN rep and i need a high rep with them for my future plans.

lhartvik
x4

Re: Loosing MIN rep due to imaginary station attacks.

Post by lhartvik » Sat, 4. Jul 20, 22:25

I might have the same problem, I just noticed that one of my frigates I was collecting in Two Grand had his turrets set to 'Attack all enemies' and right now I'm hoping that was my problem. I noticed earlier that when I was boarding a ship in the same sector, it sent out a ridiculously large swarm of "Autonomous distress drone" and when they reached the closest MIN station ages later, then that station reported an "attack against the station"

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Sun, 5. Jul 20, 02:18

Had the same thing... but I am going to remedy it soon... Just stationed a fleet with a Zeus and 12 Odysseus Sentinel next to their system in Eighteen Billion, and in the next event I am going send the fleet to blast them all to hell :D

lhartvik
x4

Post by lhartvik » Sun, 5. Jul 20, 15:21

ezra-r wrote:
Sun, 5. Jul 20, 02:18
Had the same thing... but I am going to remedy it soon... Just stationed a fleet with a Zeus and 12 Odysseus Sentinel next to their system in Eighteen Billion, and in the next event I am going send the fleet to blast them all to hell :D
:lol: Yup I was sooo close to wiping out all of MIN with -11 rep and they seemed to keep hating me more for no obvious reason. I haven't had any more rep losses since I sent my Frigate away though.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Mon, 13. Jul 20, 21:09

I think this was because of laser towers being considered a station by local police.
I find this weird, wonder if i manage to hit a mine would they complain about me destroying it.

Police really needs a second thought it's just an annoyance the way it's implemented currently.

Return to “X4: Foundations”