Some hours into the game and I can not land on a station without my ship getting put in storage

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Miravlix
x4

Some hours into the game and I can not land on a station without my ship getting put in storage

Post by Miravlix » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 21:04

Is it just bad experience on my part that most stations has one M dock and every time I land on them and leave the ship (Since me being on the ship blocking storage) it get sent to storage.

I decided to accept all war offers at once, so I'm traveling to many stations and EVERY single time I talk to the rep, I can watch my ship going into storage, this seems to suggest that there is a huge problem with queueing on stations?

And since I have to dock twice and talk to him due to the silly shoot derelict ship part of joining, I get to watch it get stored TWICE pr. mission.

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Some hours into the game and I can not land on a station without my ship getting put in storage

Post by dtpsprt » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:09

Which is exactly why I always use either a Frigate, so I can have an S ship to land or a fast Heavy Fighter as my main ship (usually a Captured Balaur from FAF)...

Miravlix
x4

Re: Some hours into the game and I can not land on a station without my ship getting put in storage

Post by Miravlix » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:14

dtpsprt wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:09
Which is exactly why I always use either a Frigate, so I can have an S ship to land or a fast Heavy Fighter as my main ship (usually a Captured Balaur from FAF)...
I should perhaps have been more precise in what my concern is, I don't really care about my ship getting put in storage, I'm concerned it's breaking trade in the universe, if all the ships is constantly waiting to land that seems really bad delays.

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 02:31

Miravlix wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:14
dtpsprt wrote:
Wed, 1. Jul 20, 23:09
I should perhaps have been more precise in what my concern is, I don't really care about my ship getting put in storage, I'm concerned it's breaking trade in the universe, if all the ships is constantly waiting to land that seems really bad delays.
It depends on the station actually... You'll notice that AI factions use L ships for trade (mostly) so they dock in Piers which each station has with 3 docking places (Split has 4) for them... Then there are stations (manly Trade Stations with multiple landing docks...

Return to “X4: Foundations”