Can't pilot new ship

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

FEAR2302

Can't pilot new ship

Post by FEAR2302 » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 17:13

Hi,

I am new to the X series and have really enjoyed playing X4 over the last few days.
I seem to have hit a bug were I cannot pilot ships anymore as the ship I was in control of blew up when I told the AI to fly it to a space station any ideas how I can get round this?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Can't pilot new ship

Post by CBJ » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 17:30

Well, first of all you'll need to give us quite a bit more information. Are you running on Windows or Linux, and via Steam or GOG? What kind of controls are you using (controller, keyboard/mouse, joystick)? What do you mean by "cannot pilot ships anymore". Can you not sit in the pilot seat? Can you sit down but not steer them? A screenshot or two, and preferably also a savegame, would give us a much better chance of helping you. :)

Skeeter
x3

Re: Can't pilot new ship

Post by Skeeter » Thu, 2. Jul 20, 19:38

I think he just doesnt have a ship anymore as it blew up when it was under ai control from what he says. And probs doesnt have the cash to buy a ship or maybe not near a wharf to get one or both.

If its a early game just start a new game and for that mission maybe make sure u have a backup ship before u do that mission again.
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

Return to “X4: Foundations”