Aux ship traders

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pref
x4

Aux ship traders

Post by pref » Sun, 20. Sep 20, 05:40

I tried to set up an aux ship for deliver wares and assigned some trader to it, but the aux ship doesn't post the offers according to it's trade settings. Resupply level is set to high, wares are available within range for both ships.
I was hoping the subordinate would help the aux ship keep filled so it can sell constantly.

Isn't this supposed to work like this, or i'm missing some settings?

Johnson98
x4

Re: Aux ship traders

Post by Johnson98 » Sun, 20. Sep 20, 15:16

Aux ships are not trade stations. If you set them to trade then they´ll behave like every other trader.

The "Trade for" subordinate command is for resupplying purposes. If you set your Aux ship to "ressuply fleet" for a fleet or a sector, then those subordinates will start filling up the Aux ship´s cargo. But the Aux will not resell those wares and instead will use them to supply your ships automatically.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Re: Aux ship traders

Post by Tamina » Sun, 20. Sep 20, 15:47

Something that works for me:
- Make sure you have the blueprints for the consumables
- Set it as an "resupply" subordinate of a fleet or station
- Then save and reload

To this day, I still don't know what triggers an Aux ship's trade offers to appear. Saving and reloading kind of triggered it for me.

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Return to “X4: Foundations”