Duke has no black marketeers?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pref
x4

Duke has no black marketeers?

Post by pref » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 00:36

I was hoping pirates would have some drug dealers around.. fed Duke till 50+stations but none has a shady guy?
Please ES take pity on me..! I'll never make enough cash like this.

Raevyan
x4

Re: Duke has no black marketeers?

Post by Raevyan » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 00:43

That actually does not surprise me at all. I’ve also tried to get some black marketeers on their stations but haven’t got any mission so far.
Besides that, Dukes is a broken faction that will not respawn the rep and rebuild their Haven. They also do not act like Dal Busta describes them during the plot. All the spawned Corsair ships doing nothing but flying around. They don’t even hack stations like sca...

MHDriver
x4

Post by MHDriver » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 03:54

Well either they are broken or it was intended for them to just disappear after propping them up. Don't know for sure without any word from ES.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Tue, 22. Sep 20, 10:44

MHDriver wrote:
Tue, 22. Sep 20, 03:54
it was intended for them to just disappear after propping them up
Think it was intended, had to kill 50-100 destroyers that HOP sent on Duke's turf right after i gave them the manager. They totally ignored my sector until that point.
First time i tried the quest HOP instantly erased the whole BUC faction. Then i realised this might have been a mistake since they don't respawn so i went back to the point the manager was handed over and was watching for any aggressive HOP visitors.
Now i don't think they could be erased, the firepower on those 55 stations should be enough to resolve and issues. Though i haven't checked yet if they put turrets on their stations.

Return to “X4: Foundations”