X4 Deserves a lot more love. (from the community)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BaronDeKalb
x4

X4 Deserves a lot more love. (from the community)

Post by BaronDeKalb » Sun, 29. Nov 20, 14:58

Been playing 4.0 beta in ultra-wide on the Benq C35. It is amazing, and is getting me thru a bad 2020. Was on the flight deck, Zeus Sentinel, and saw one of my workers cleaning? one of the fighters with some kind of sprayer i don't remember ever seeing that before but it was awesome.
Last edited by BaronDeKalb on Sun, 29. Nov 20, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.

chew-ie
x4

Re: X4 Deserves a lot more love.

Post by chew-ie » Sun, 29. Nov 20, 15:23

Indeed!

I was late for a business meeting with one of Hatikvahs leaders and my co-pilot took a shortcut through the canyons of the trading station before perfectly touching down. I felt like back in the trenches and gave him his own destroyer command afterwards.

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

The-Gizmo2
x4

Re: X4 Deserves a lot more love.

Post by The-Gizmo2 » Mon, 30. Nov 20, 05:53

chew-ie wrote:
Sun, 29. Nov 20, 15:23
Indeed!

I was late for a business meeting with one of Hatikvahs leaders and my co-pilot took a shortcut through the canyons of the trading station before perfectly touching down. I felt like back in the trenches and gave him his own destroyer command afterwards.
That reminds me of one time I let an AI pilot dock my current fighter at my HQ. He decided he was going to take a shortcut through the 30 or so Argon L Container storage models that I have stacked on top of each other in a big blob, each rotated 180 degrees for maximum compactness without any modules clipping inside each other. Somehow he managed to navigate through the super tiny spaces and fly through without crashing into a single one. I was surprised. It was like watching a bull in a china shop and expecting the bull to wreck the place without doubt, but runs around without touching a single thing.

Lord Crc
x4

Re: X4 Deserves a lot more love. (from the community)

Post by Lord Crc » Mon, 30. Nov 20, 11:29

There's a lot to enjoy about the X games. If there weren't I wouldn't be here to complain about the details!

I've really been enjoying restoring the glory to the Zyarth Patriarchy. The Xenon were steamrolling them, and the Argons were starting to encroach on important sectors.

Over time my assistance to the Patriarchy has had very tangible results. The Xenon got driven back, and now the Argons are feeling the wrath of the Patriarch. It's been a rewarding journey so far!

Return to “X4: Foundations”