No factions are building any stations in white sectors I recaptured

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddible
x4

No factions are building any stations in white sectors I recaptured

Post by oddible » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 02:13

Very confused by this. The Xenon seem to expand into new sectors but other factions refuse to build any new stations in white sectors. I've recaptured several ZYA and FRF sectors but they remain uninhabited. I've build defense stations in a couple to guard the doors and of course for the Split storyline built an Admin center in Guiding Star but other than that I have like 6 newly freed white sectors and it has been maybe 30-50 hours of gameplay and no faction expansion.

dtpsprt
x4

Re: No factions are building any stations in white sectors I recaptured

Post by dtpsprt » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 08:32

Do not forget that the factions have a station cap along with the ship cap. If they rebuilt their stations elsewhere before you "liberate" their lost sectors, they don't have stations left to build...

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 08:55

In like 2000 hrs played, i have never had the npcs build a station in any sector i owned, though i have seen them sometimes reclaim lost or unowned sectors and start building.

Edit: SCA has built in my sectors, but they are the only faction i personally have seen do it.
Last edited by grapedog on Thu, 3. Dec 20, 08:20, edited 2 times in total.

atavistuk
x4

Post by atavistuk » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 19:44

Try going around nearby owned sectors looking for Defense Station Build missions, they usually offer them to the same sector, but sometimes the Defense Station they want to build is in an adjacent sector the faction wants to recapture/takeover.

With the ZYA maybe check the Split vs Argon War missions too.

EGO_Aut
x4

Post by EGO_Aut » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 20:34

oddible wrote:
Wed, 2. Dec 20, 02:13
Very confused by this. The Xenon seem to expand into new sectors but other factions refuse to build any new stations in white sectors. I've recaptured several ZYA and FRF sectors but they remain uninhabited. I've build defense stations in a couple to guard the doors and of course for the Split storyline built an Admin center in Guiding Star but other than that I have like 6 newly freed white sectors and it has been maybe 30-50 hours of gameplay and no faction expansion.
Your mistake is you're too impatient :!:

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Wed, 2. Dec 20, 21:59

grapedog wrote:
Wed, 2. Dec 20, 08:55
In like 2000 hrs played, i have never had the npcs build a station in any sector i owned, though i have seen them sometimes reclaim lost or unowned sectors and start building.
I‘ve gotten CAB to build stations in a sector that I own.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 08:19

rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 2. Dec 20, 21:59
grapedog wrote:
Wed, 2. Dec 20, 08:55
I‘ve gotten CAB to build stations in a sector that I own.
True, ill amend my statement. Not with CAB, but SCA has built stations in free sectors or maybe sectors i own. I can't remember if i owned the sector or not, i believe it did.

Return to “X4: Foundations”