Collect Wares

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hairless-Ape
xr

Collect Wares

Post by Hairless-Ape » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 15:17

Am I missing something? I tell a ship to collect wares in an area and it goes around and collects stuff successfully, but those items never appear in my inventory.
They just seem to be swallowed up into a black hole.

?
Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Collect Wares

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 15:31

They are collected and held by the NPC captain of the ship. Check your property list and click the 'ships with inventory' tab.

You can either teleport to or meet up with the ship(s) and ask the captain(s) in person to transfer any inventory to you, or you can order the captains to fly to the PHQ and deposit the inventory in the safe in the Science Lab.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Collect Wares

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 3. Dec 20, 15:34

They go to the ships inventory.
You can either tell the ship's captain to "deposit inventory" (context menu) which will make the ship leave whatever else is doing to go to the PHQ and deposit in the Vault there and then go back to it's business... Then you'll have to go there yourself and collect it form the Vault...
Or you can teleport to that ship and ask the captain (chat menu options 5,2) to hand the inventory to you (much faster, direct and safer option)

Return to “X4: Foundations”