Future season passes?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Pesanur
x4

Re: Future season passes?

Post by Pesanur » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 19:40

And the Aldrins can be very interesting, as with them, we not only have another human faction, but we can also get a friendly terraformer faction to interact with.

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 20:05

I understand why people dont like the practice but for small devs like egosoft I think a season pass is fine as they can give injections of cash they need to dev new content. I would certainly buy one...

...if the 1st offering in the pass was the Boron 8)

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 22:23

Hmmm... I wouldn't mind a season pass if all included DLCs focus on smashing fish tanks and aquariums. Best DLC ever!
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 01:37

I bought the original collectors edition, and i'm at around 1400 hours now. I'd say I got my moneys worth out of the first purchase... and would be shocked if I didn't get my moneys worth out of a second season pass. Ego has shown a pretty good track record of providing content and patches, for a long time. I'm willing to roll the dice on Ego, and they're one of the few companies I would do that with.

Tya
x4

Post by Tya » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 04:58

Prefer X5 to more expansions. Ideally X5 would be built on X4, like previous X games were. Gives Egosoft a chance to change things they otherwise can't.

Return to “X4: Foundations”