Broken record The capiain chair

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

abisha1980
x4

Broken record The capiain chair

Post by abisha1980 » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 06:40

really people been asking for this a long time it's not a lot of work to add a chair on bridges (the larger ships)

my personal thing i would wanna see

Swappable Launch platforms so you can refit S/M pads to drone pads that can launch and dock drones 4 times faster
Retail investor, η+18,9% 2022 (η+7.1% 2023) (η+0,74 2024) 95% in bonds.
Young people don't be freaking stupid invest also (not in BTC but in real stocks)

Stumbling
x4

Re: Broken record The capiain chair

Post by Stumbling » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 10:18

I would really like this as well. It would also make the tobii eye tracker and trackIR worth using on larger ships as I would rather sit back and let others fly them.

Bastelfred
x4

Post by Bastelfred » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 15:26

abisha1980 wrote:
Sat, 27. Feb 21, 06:40
really people been asking for this a long time it's not a lot of work to add a chair on bridges (the larger ships)
Not just a seat... I would like to have a seat where I could take control right away. Without having to chase the current captain away from his seat. Just press a button and the boss controls. I would like to have that from class M. Would have to think about how to solve it with the HUD.
Swappable Launch platforms so you can refit S/M pads to drone pads that can launch and dock drones 4 times faster
General you should have more options for equipment. The docks could be exchanged for several things. I think a drone launcher is a good idea.
- Something along the lines of a "Mk 41 Vertical Launching System" I would also like to see.
- a cargo module

And the same for turrets, a kind of "SMART-L" for more than 40km radar range. And much much more... not always weapons...

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 27. Feb 21, 18:30

I think clicking on the seat, ONCE, should be sufficient for the NPC character to get up, and me to automatically take his place. If I click on a chair, that means I want to get in the chair. It should not require two clicks.

Return to “X4: Foundations”