Problem with Station to Station sell

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Robivs
x4

Problem with Station to Station sell

Post by Robivs » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 20:34

Hello i have a Problem, with the new split of the Recources in difrent regions i get to little Methan and Helium on one side and on the other to less Erz, but thats not the problem..
With the repeat order i buy it from my Station and bring it to my other since it is possible to transport with miners, thats also no Problem works fine.

Now to the Real problem if you say to the Station trade for example Helium only to my Fraction you have to put the orange slider down how much you wana trade, but if you do that the miners of that station dont mine anymoe (Helium for example) untill the point has reched where you put the orange slider, so if i say sell Helium if you have more than 50% the miner of the station stop Mining at 50% so you never can sell it to yourself or other Stations..

And all the other Stuff is full so the Miner do realy nothing!! If i Put the orange Slider up immedatley they start to Bring the Helium..
So you can never compensate the Raw Materials even you have enough on one side you can not bring it to another Station..

And to make a loop where you say take the methan from this station bring it there dosent work,i dont know why?
You can only sell it to yourself.

Has anyone a solution?
Sorry for my Bad English i am from Austria
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Sun, 28. Feb 21, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Paragraphing added to wall of text.

Robivs
x4

Re: Problem with Station to Station sell

Post by Robivs » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 20:39

Sorry i mean the Green Slider!!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 20:40

This sounds more like a gameplay question than beta feedback and so I'll move it to the main X4 gameplay forum for now.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Robivs
x4

Post by Robivs » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 20:48

I think the Problem is you Can not mor nuy than you want to sell, If you make Water und you say sell everything over 80% the water fabrik dont stop tu produce and you reach more than 80%
but the raw materials get delivered from other miners or your own, but its an buy order so you buy it from your own Miners what makes no sence, but with that you can not more buy than you want to sell , because the green slider takes the orange one automaticly down..

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 28. Feb 21, 21:02

I think the two sliders moving together is also described as an issue here.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”