[4.0] New Music at Trader's Corner

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gorman2040
x4

[4.0] New Music at Trader's Corner

Post by gorman2040 » Mon, 1. Mar 21, 08:47

This improvement is great ! Having more tracks when crafting items is definitely welcome. Thank you for that :)
Would it be something applicable to the ship dealership too ? I believe it always play the same track.

A bit off topic but more options for music would be great.
I remember TES: Oblivion has a nice system with folders for each type of situation (exploring, combat, etc...) where you could drop music file to play randomly based on the situation.

Cheers
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Roeleveld
x4

Re: [4.0] New Music at Trader's Corner

Post by Roeleveld » Mon, 1. Mar 21, 09:09

gorman2040 wrote:
Mon, 1. Mar 21, 08:47
This improvement is great ! Having more tracks when crafting items is definitely welcome. Thank you for that :)
Would it be something applicable to the ship dealership too ? I believe it always play the same track.

A bit off topic but more options for music would be great.
I remember TES: Oblivion has a nice system with folders for each type of situation (exploring, combat, etc...) where you could drop music file to play randomly based on the situation.

Cheers
I like the soundtrack, but occasionally I would prefer my own music collection.
"Another one bites the dust" when cleaning up Xenon would be fun.

Return to “X4: Foundations”