Baby won't eat its peas: stations dumping wares I deliver on a mission

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kmunoz
x4

Baby won't eat its peas: stations dumping wares I deliver on a mission

Post by kmunoz » Mon, 1. Mar 21, 22:52

I'm doing one of those "supply a station with 75% of the following" missions. It's taking me some time. And what's not helping is that the station keeps throwing up all the wares I deliver - every few minutes (haven't checked the exact timing, but it's not super long) I look at the station on the map and all of the wares are out in containers around the station, and the stock levels are back down nearly to where I started.

...uhh...what?
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Baby won't eat its peas: stations dumping wares I deliver on a mission

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 12:00

Your station is being hacked by a pirate (SCA or FAF) that is probably masked as belonging to another faction. Look for Marauder or Pillager in the ship names listed for that sector (or a Rattlesnake). Hacking makes the station storages drop ware containers and the pirates might or might not bother to go and collect any of them. Pirates under false flags are exposed if you ship-scan them and then you can safely attack them (SCA).

You can send ships to collect the floating wares too, but you would have to be quick before they despawn.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

grapedog
x4

Re: Baby won't eat its peas: stations dumping wares I deliver on a mission

Post by grapedog » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 13:03

I think picking up dumped wares can also cause a station to dislike you, a lot. Been a while since I tried.

Return to “X4: Foundations”