Wishlist for small bits of improvements

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jodawada

Wishlist for small bits of improvements

Post by Jodawada » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 00:52

Alright I mostly played as a pirate farming ships off scale plate
And barely diving into station management. I have found a need for a few things on the players side for managing. The frist is that when we add traders to the station we can add them to mainly focus on exports or imports, also select the wares that choose form. The second part would be the Manger of the stations giving helpful tips or "request" that his/her station would be more productive if they had (x) amount of traders.
I find stations just focusing on one ware way to much, even for my trading stations. Also the trading station is kinda funny I have seen were my station has sent traders to pick up wares and deliver to the station, just to instantly pick up those wares and deliver them to another.

Jodawada

Re: Wishlist for small bits of improvements

Post by Jodawada » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 02:13

One thing I wanted for a long time is make peace with factions as in a quest line either paying a fine or tribute. (Example) Clearing out grand exchange for my faction and being able to stop the war and gain rep form the -30.

Another thing I want is military contracts for sectors where I can fight xenon with my npc ships and get credit for my ships dealing damage or helping out, and being paid for my assistance.

I would love some more defense platforms so we can have academys to train pilots and marines. We can put 5 stars as instructors for better pilots and marines. I think this would be a great module to have attached to shipyards and warfs. Also putting it on def platforms would be immersive

I would love a reason to have Marines on trading ships other than for no reason(npc do not board ship), would love to see marines helping turrets aim better, pick better targets with multiple enemys. I know we all ask for more detail about crew skills.

Return to “X4: Foundations”