This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nemo1887
x4

Post by nemo1887 » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 09:00

pour regagner de la reputation a -30 c'est super dur , avec combinaison spacial pas possible de détruire le criminel autour de la station , moi j'embarque dans un vaisseaux ennemi et j'attend qu'il se pose sur sa station ,je pirate les tourelles et fait la chasse au criminels. mais le piratage ne tiens pas assez longtemps.
il faudrait une mission diplomatic pour regagner de la reputation , et pas pour voler des secteurs bien sur. au moins assez pour que la station ne te tire pas dessus.

To regain reputation at -30 it’s super hard, with space combination not possible to destroy the criminal around the station , I board in an enemy ship and I wait for him to land on his station ,I hack the turrets and hunt the criminals. but hacking doesn’t last long enough.
it would take a diplomatic mission to regain reputation, not to steal sectors of course. at least enough for the station not to shoot you.

sur un autre message j'avait parler de perte de reputation a cause d'une tierce faction .

on another message I had talked about loss of reputation because of a third party .

la combinaison spacial a une limite d'oxygène maintenant??

The spacesuit has an oxygen limit now?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: reputation

Post by CBJ » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 09:06

Moved to the main forum, since this isn't beta feedback.

The spacesuit has had oxygen limits for a long time, and the display for it has been there since 3.00.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 09:20

Recommend looking for a station far out from the centre of a sector belonging to the faction you want to improve rep with. Far enough out that it's in the zone where the encounters mechanism will provide enemies to shoot. Do that near a station & they'll appreciate it. A few days ago I ws purging all the Argon stations in Silent Witness & at one point, despite the fact that my demolition fleet was continuously firing on a station out on the fringes, the occupants were sufficiently happy that I was defending myself against a handful of Khaak & Xenon fighters that they improved my ARG rep from -30 to -18 before the station suddenly wasn't there anymore.

nemo1887
x4

Post by nemo1887 » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 11:04

je pense qu'il faudrait une mission diplomatic pour regagner de la reputation.

I think it would take a diplomatic mission to regain reputation.

moi je n'ai plus de xénons les paranides on détruit les derniers !et les Khaak n'envahisse pas les secteurs!

I no longer have xenons paranides destroy the last ones! and the Khaaks do not invade the areas!

Y-llian
x4

Post by Y-llian » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 13:52

GCU Grey Area wrote:
Tue, 2. Mar 21, 09:20
A few days ago I ws purging all the Argon stations in Silent Witness & at one point, despite the fact that my demolition fleet was continuously firing on a station out on the fringes, the occupants were sufficiently happy that I was defending myself against a handful of Khaak & Xenon fighters that they improved my ARG rep from -30 to -18 before the station suddenly wasn't there anymore.
I’ve always felt this element of the reputation mechanic is quite odd. On the one hand, the player’s fleet can introduce a faction’s citizens to the joy of suitless spacewalks, literally by the thousands but hey, no biggy! You swatted a few waspy Kha’ak or Xenon so come have margaritas to celebrate!

I think there needs to be more severe consequences for destroying production stations that are largely civilian structures. Perhaps a cool down period before they’ll consider raising rep again for swatting space wasps or whatever.

Return to “X4: Foundations”