Quickly moving stuff from a station to build storage?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fenris321
x4

Quickly moving stuff from a station to build storage?

Post by Fenris321 » Sat, 17. Apr 21, 18:13

I have a station that for the most part can produce everything in the game, so when I expand it, I just take items from its inventory and deposit it into the build storage. This seems to be a somewhat tedious task. I have the station set to only deal with the player and have tried setting a trader for the build storage. When I build expansions to the station the trader will start searching for trade deals, but instead of just grabbing stuff from the station, it will end up traveling several jumps away to another station of mine, which is a needless waste of time. So I end up pausing the game, selecting the trader, then manually queuing up transfer from station and transfer to build storage until I have everything I want, then unpausing. I'm guessing that the station the trader is trying to go to has more items than the expanding station so the trader picks that one.

I'd rather not set all my other stations to not sell to anyone including myself, since this would mess up a few things. Is there a simpler way I'm just overlooking?

Return to “X4: Foundations”