How to manage AUX ships and Repairing question

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Midnitewolf

How to manage AUX ships and Repairing question

Post by Midnitewolf » Sat, 17. Apr 21, 21:57

Hi guys,

I need advice on how to manage using AUX ships and keep my ships from abandoning their post and running to the AUX ship for a repair as soon as their paint is scratch or they lose a drone. Anyone have any advice to to use AUX ships without this happening?

By the way I have tried to set my global resupply setting to low figuring they would wait longer to repair and rearm but it doesn't appear to have any effect. I am pretty much at having to either move my AUX ship right in the middle of my Gate Guard and risking its destruction or having it totally move a sector over.

Also if I move it into the combat fleet, what happens to the ships que'ing up for repairs but not yet being repaired, do they just stand and let the enemy kill them while in the order que or will they actually do their job and fight the enemy.

Help with this would be appreciated. If I can't figure things out, guess I will have to use the Emergency Repair service mod but would rather just be able to use AUX ships like they are intended.

Return to “X4: Foundations”