How to get ANT camo skin for ship without mod?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

slober
x4

How to get ANT camo skin for ship without mod?

Post by slober » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 07:27

I tried to use Venture before, I play some missions but... I can't find a good skins.

For example I need ANT camo skin or ARG camo. They have 3 different styles but I can't find it and get it without mod.

dtpsprt
x4

Re: How to get ANT camo skin for ship without mod?

Post by dtpsprt » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:00

You might set some abandoned ships having it, but you can only let them have it... which brings up the question: Why vanilla? I'd install 2 mods, one for the skins and one for the "locked" behind Ventures stuff and live with it...
For once we don't know when (if) Ventures come back, most probably after we have finished the playthrough and reach a point that the game is not playable any more due to low fps, therefore restart.
And that without mentioning that, one way or another, Ventures are not (and not going to be) multiplayer to be worth a thought...

slober
x4

Post by slober » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:18

dtpsprt wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:00
You might set some abandoned ships having it, but you can only let them have it... which brings up the question: Why vanilla? I'd install 2 mods, one for the skins and one for the "locked" behind Ventures stuff and live with it...
For once we don't know when (if) Ventures come back, most probably after we have finished the playthrough and reach a point that the game is not playable any more due to low fps, therefore restart.
And that without mentioning that, one way or another, Ventures are not (and not going to be) multiplayer to be worth a thought...
I don't want to use mods for now and it would be great if I could find any real/legal way how to get some skin what I want without modding.

p.s. I want to try new Venture and don't want to do fresh start. But unfortunately it looks like it is impossible to play without mods. :(

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:21

Do missions for the ANT trade guild, i believe they have 2 different paint jobs available during missions.

slober
x4

Post by slober » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:25

grapedog wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:21
Do missions for the ANT trade guild, i believe they have 2 different paint jobs available during missions.
I know about that paints and I have them. But I'm looking for camouflage/camo versions (each fraction has 3 type of them)

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:28

slober wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:25
grapedog wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 09:21
I know about that paints and I have them. But I'm looking for camouflage/camo versions (each fraction has 3 type of them)
Oh, for that I'm not sure, probably when Ventures comes back, paint jobs are pretty easy to get with Ventures.

Return to “X4: Foundations”