Ter/Ant War, can't kill ANT Wharf

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zyrious
x4

Ter/Ant War, can't kill ANT Wharf

Post by Zyrious » Sun, 18. Apr 21, 15:49

So after finishing the covert ops plot and starting the Terran/ant/argon war, i sent my own fleet to help the terran military, clearing out the void and pushing into antigone memorial. I cleared out the shipyard, and defense stations, and other production stations, but i cannot kill the Wharf. None of the modules will drop below 5 percent, so i can damage everything but can't blow up any of the modules and i cannot destroy the station. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

This is purely vanilla, no mods whatsoever.

Midnitewolf

Re: Ter/Ant War, can't kill ANT Wharf

Post by Midnitewolf » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 16:41

Zyrious wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 15:49
So after finishing the covert ops plot and starting the Terran/ant/argon war, i sent my own fleet to help the terran military, clearing out the void and pushing into antigone memorial. I cleared out the shipyard, and defense stations, and other production stations, but i cannot kill the Wharf. None of the modules will drop below 5 percent, so i can damage everything but can't blow up any of the modules and i cannot destroy the station. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

There is probably a story mission in the game somewhere they requires the Wharf so they have it set to invincible until that story condition is met. That would be my guess.

Karvat
x4

Post by Karvat » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 18:03

Midnitewolf wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 16:41
Zyrious wrote:
Sun, 18. Apr 21, 15:49

There is probably a story mission in the game somewhere they requires the Wharf so they have it set to invincible until that story condition is met. That would be my guess.
This is absurd, at my 10th playthrough, why in the world should i be forced to complete always these same plots for the 10th time?!

Zyrious
x4

Post by Zyrious » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 18:11

This Wharf is the same one that is used during the last Covert Ops mission where the SCA attack as a diversion and you board the station to hack the intel. My guess is that there is a script during the mission that makes the Station immortal so the SCA don't blow it up while you're on board, but there's a bug so that this immortality script isn't disabled after you undock/finish the mission.

Or at least i hope it's a bug, it would be really detrimental to emergent play if the station is outright immortal intentionally until i finish a plot i don't even know about, especially since another plot just started a war with the Antigone Republic and i just blasted my Rep blowing up every other station in the sector.

Return to “X4: Foundations”