Removed from "very pleased" thread

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mr.WHO
x4

Removed from "very pleased" thread

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 24. Jan 22, 22:48

If you will use the spoiler tag then I can't see why not to post it here.

mr.WHO
x4

Re: Very Pleased with 5.0

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 24. Jan 22, 22:49

P.S. Don't trust the files too much - there were things in the files that were there for ages and never actually finished or implemented even in previous games.

flatbush71

Post by flatbush71 » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 09:36

This is very reason I'm going to quit posting on these forums
Nothing but Negative Uninformed responses and people who want to start arguments

flywlyx
x4

Post by flywlyx » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 17:17

flatbush71 wrote:
Mon, 24. Jan 22, 22:07
Not my place to do so.
flatbush71 wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 09:36
Nothing but Negative Uninformed responses
For all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Removed from "very pleased" thread

Post by CBJ » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 17:23

I'm not sure what point you think you are making with that comment, flywlyx, but it is clearly irrelevant and just goes to confirm the OP's view of the behaviour of some people on this forum. I have removed these posts from the original thread so that people can discuss the topic in hand, not each other, in peace.

Lord-Herek

Post by Lord-Herek » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 18:08

jlehtone wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 17:45
Buzz2005 wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 10:04
idk what kind of response you want? If you would like a discussion we need more details
Who says that there has to be a response to every post? (Although, "xyz is broken" posts tend to get plenty of "discussion".)

Frankly, I don't like the times of beta for it is not obvious whether some post on Forum is about the game that is, or about some putative feature that might never be. In that light this thread is unambiguous and I'm happy that a fellow player is happy about something.
he was responding to this: viewtopic.php?f=146&t=444539

some comments got removed by some moderator for some reason so that guy's response doesn't make much sense now:

flywlyx
x4

Removed

Post by flywlyx » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 18:18

Caedes91 wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 17:54
This so-called Battleship really takes the crown for being the ugliest ship ever. Very disappointed. Aside from terran and split, x4 ships look really sh*t compared to X Rebirth. Didn't think it was possible to top basegame in that regard. Don't even get me started on the S-"fighters"
It is not bad. Dystopia style might not be your taste, and we still have the "hairdryer" as the X4 champion.
But it is definitely too flimsy to be a battleship, I was thinking it is an industrial mothership or something for scrap processing, but a battleship without armor is kind of wired to me.
Lord-Herek wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 18:08
some comments got removed by some moderator for some reason so that guy's response doesn't make much sense now:
His response doesn't make sense from the beginning, "I know something good but I wouldn't say", this kind of baiting topic should be removed.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 25. Jan 22, 18:47

Do not ignore moderator warnings.

Lord-Herek

Removed

Post by Lord-Herek » Wed, 26. Jan 22, 11:37

CBJ wrote:
Tue, 25. Jan 22, 18:49
I have removed more posts from this thread. Anyone who continues to comment on other posters rather than the topic in hand will receive a formal warning. The OP is entirely within their rights not to post what they have found.
that's not the issue, no one was complaining about that. The issue was that he didn't post any details and then complained that people post uninformed "negative" (that actually weren't negative) replies, which was obvious baiting, especially if you checked his post history, this is not the first time he did that.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 26. Jan 22, 11:47

The forum rules wrote:
Thu, 31. Aug 17, 12:06
• Discussion of any action taken by a moderator or site administrator is not permitted. This includes discussion of warnings, bans or locked topics, and also the re-starting of a topic that has just been locked.
• ... If you want to contact a moderator, please use the Private Message system.

Return to “X4: Foundations”