Things I am liking the most about 7.0 Beta

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Karvat
x4

Things I am liking the most about 7.0 Beta

Post by Karvat » Wed, 17. Apr 24, 16:13

- New sectors.
- New (already unlocked) ships.

The new empty sectors are exactly that kind of danger and breathable space the map missed and still desperately needs more of.
I think it's such a waste to spend time crafting new ship models that are unique, so hard to find, and hard to unlock, while we could enjoy those great models right away in every run.

I am overall much more hyped for the full release of 7.0 content than the next DLC, and I am of the opinion that all that development time would have been better spent trying to rework the diplomacy and relationship system, making every NPC and its properties a unique entity towards others rather than all being part of a bigger faction.

Thanks for the great work, Egosoft; the new models and sectors are fantastic.

Socratatus
x4

Re: Things I am liking the most about 7.0 Beta

Post by Socratatus » Wed, 17. Apr 24, 20:28

Yea, it's pretty good. I'd love to see more work on npcs in general, costume variety, anims though.
"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
"Don`t raise your voice. improve your argument."
"Some men are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by men who are not."

Return to “X4: Foundations”