boarding vidar

Moderators: X-Warrior B AS, Henkie

Janfaro

boarding vidar

Post by Janfaro » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 15:45

hallo jongens misschien kunnen jullie mij helpen...mijn opdracht is in de sektor mars...ze zeggen board viadar..ik weet nie precies wat ze bedolen en hoe dat gaat...ik kom zo niet verder...weet iemand hoe dat in zijn werk gaat...alvast bedankt.

{moved from TC Spoilers - Carlo}

ediko

Post by ediko » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 16:52

Im sorry i don't understand what you are saying but i think youre doing terran campaign and ask how to board the vidar. If so choose the TP they gave you and open its command menu choose piracy and board target. Then choose vidar. Hope it helps.

Godani
x3tc

Post by Godani » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 16:57

Could you post in the english languages here?
I'll assume for now you don't know english and I'll answer you in Dutch.

Je hebt een scabbard gekregen nietwaar? klik daarop, command console > piracy, klik op board target en selecteer de Vidar. Dan is het een kwestie van wachten.
Als het niet mocht lukken probeer het gewoon nog een keer. Bij mij lukte het in 1 keer.

(I apologise for not writing everything in english but I thought I'd help him out, I basically said: use the scabbard and command it to board it, and then just wait.)

Incidentally, I saw in the walkthrough (I read it soleley to find out if I needed equipment before the missions and after I had done it all, I didn't cheat, really! :P) that it was hard for the marines to capture it. It wasn't for me. Not a problem at all, very smooth operation (okay they did damage the hull quite a bit but oh well).

EDIT: I was typing my post as the other response came.

Godani
x3tc

Post by Godani » Sun, 8. Feb 09, 19:34

Whaaaaah... er is ook nederlands forum? LOL!

Anyway: is het nog gelukt?

Return to “Nederlands / Dutch X-Forum”