3.20 BUG Wingmen ships deleted on leaving sector/highway

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JMCorp
x4

3.20 BUG Wingmen ships deleted on leaving sector/highway

Post by JMCorp » Sat, 30. May 20, 13:10

save file:
https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=795 ... eJKLwRnu1g

screenshot:
https://0aejcw.by.files.1drv.com/y4mdfV ... pmode=none

load save file. get on highway. as soon as you hit silent witness I, some of your ships in the sector you are leaving are deleted. this has happened from both the PCA side and the HC1 side. so far this has only happened in SW1 that i have seen. but it may have happened somewhere else because one of my wingmen was gone when i looked later. maybe i missed the destroyed message when it happened.

*edit*
i dont think it's leaving the sector that does it. i think it's leaving the highway! i just had the game delete 5 of my ships when i left the highway. i think they were the ones that were in the highway when i left it. hard to tell though since they're dead now.
Last edited by JMCorp on Thu, 11. Jun 20, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: 3.10 BUG ships deleted on leaving sector

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 30. May 20, 15:01

"load save file, [note down all of your own ships in the same sector as you], get on highway, as soon as you hit silent witness I, some of your ships in the sector you are leaving are deleted."

I added a step for the devs' assistance.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

JMCorp
x4

Re: 3.20 BUG ships deleted on leaving highway

Post by JMCorp » Thu, 11. Jun 20, 05:56

updated the title to reflect what i think is happening and that it's still occurring in 3.2. totally new game and it did it again going from profit center alpha to silent witness 1. deleted 3 of my wingmen.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”