1.30 BUG several issues auto-miners set to station

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Daisai
x4

1.30 BUG several issues auto-miners set to station

Post by Daisai » Sat, 8. Dec 18, 17:40

Bug nr 1 .

When setting a miner to a station to mine for it you change to mine 1 of the cargo the station needs, it keeps changing it back to all 3 cargo's

Bug nr 2.

Miners are still not unloading their cargo after they are full, even when there is plenty of room at the station.
I currently have 19 miners in a system and the majority of those miners are full and simply refuse to move to the station, these are both M and L miners.

Bug nr 3.

When autominers are set to mine all 3 cargo's ( because doing anything else does not work ) they do not mine to what is needed.
I have several miners set to a station and all they are doing is mine ice, even though that is not what my station needs.

Bug nr 4.

And then when it does show up with the ice that i do not need, it unloads hardly anything of it.

---

These 4 bugs alone make it impossible to create any station to produce products and seem to mostly effect L size miners, when something as a basic part of the game like that does not work it rather makes the complete game completely pointless.

MichaelSephiroth

Re: 1.30 BUG several issues auto-miners set to station

Post by MichaelSephiroth » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 23:29

I can confirm all of it. Miners still have those unloading cargo issues in 1.30

The ice randomly appears in the storage, my player HQ has 3 miners assigned to it which fail to drop their cargo same way as you reported but none of them mine for ice, yet I got a bit of ice in my storage.

Relentless Goatee
x4

Re: 1.30 BUG several issues auto-miners set to station

Post by Relentless Goatee » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 23:56

Bug #2 only happens if your manager has no funds.
Try giving him some funds so he can buy the cargo from your miners (even though it technically costs him 0)

This is a temporary work around until this gets fixed

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”