[1.3] Cannot Transfer Cargo

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nolgroth
x3

[1.3] Cannot Transfer Cargo

Post by nolgroth » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 00:06

I am parked at Teladi Ice Refinery II in Grand Exchange. I have also had one of my other ships dock alongside me. I am trying to transfer some Antimatter thingamabobs from my player ship to the other ship (which I am going to sacrifice for the Boron scientist). Whenever I try to transfer cargo, the ship lifts off and hovers above the dock.

Not running anything other than the game, as installed by Steam.

I can tell the sacrificial ship to cancel all orders and then it will land. I can probably have it land and fly back to buy more Antimatter things but I thought I would post this for record.

Breet
x4

Re: [1.3] Cannot Transfer Cargo

Post by Breet » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 06:23

I couldn't find a way to transfer via a station. I had to do it in open space where one ship dropped cargo and the other picked it up.

In an open area (was backseat driving my ship), Told the pilot to transfer cargo with my suicide ship which was floating 1km away) and selected the antimatter. They then proceeded to drop the antimatter and collect it (one by one).

doctoxic
xr

Post by doctoxic » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 12:22

For me i have set the order to transfer wares between ships and the empty ship says it is executing the order but nothing is happening (both ships are docked and my extra ship has a pilot). In the order queue under "trade" is says "Buy anti matter cells" - maybe this is why its getting stuck in that the hired pilot of the receiving ship has no money and in any event the order should be "Transfer" and not "Buy".

Very annoying that something that should be so simple is not working.

Is this actually a bug or is there a step/action/setting i am missing?

Thanks

XTC0R
x4

Post by XTC0R » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 13:07

I also wanted to transfer antimatter from ship A to ship B. Both lift of from the station to the space. But ship A is not dropping the antimatter. I also can't cancel the order or give him a new order.
I docked with the spacesuit onto ship A to take over control but can't talk to the pilot to leave the pilot seat.
In the right window it says: waiting for cargo drones.

poseidon29
x4

Post by poseidon29 » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 21:34

Hi XTC0R,
I have the same problem. My Cerberus Angreifer stucks with the same message "wartet auf Drohnen" (I am german). This is pretty anoying because i bought that ship a few hours before :cry:
I cannot fire the pilot nor cancel the order. In the info-panel there is a label calling me that this is a critical operation so it seems to be a wanted lock i think. But this operation will never be completed because the ship never sends the drones. (maybe because its an m-Ship?)

Nachtmond42
x4

Post by Nachtmond42 » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 14:13

Same here. :(

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”