[1.3] [Bug] Failing data leak repair mission locks you out of Antigone guild missions

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Romeo
x4

[1.3] [Bug] Failing data leak repair mission locks you out of Antigone guild missions

Post by Romeo » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 02:59

What it says in the title. If you fail an Antigone trade guild data leak repair mission by attempting to repair the data leak and it autofailing and it's the last mission in the chain, you will not be able to obtain any further Antigone guild missions. You can still do regular missions in Antigone sectors, but no more guild missions, ever. :(

Aracron
x4

Re: [1.3] [Bug] Failing data leak repair mission locks you out of Antigone guild missions

Post by Aracron » Sun, 9. Dec 18, 23:46

I had the same problem. I no longer have quests for that trade guild.

krapht
x4

Re: [1.3] [Bug] Failing data leak repair mission locks you out of Antigone guild missions

Post by krapht » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 12:41

Aracron wrote:
Sun, 9. Dec 18, 23:46
I had the same problem. I no longer have quests for that trade guild.
I second this, I have not had any quests for the (teladi?) trade guild since failing (twice?) a repair data leak mission

hargn
x4

Post by hargn » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 13:38

Yes there is a bug with guild missions (for any guild apprarently) : the guild missions tend to disappear when a mission fails or is canceled.

Here is the workaround to make the guild missions avaiable again : https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... ld/ebg83vo
It is for the Argon vs Xenon campaign, but it works for all guild missions : go to talk to the guild officier/agent.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”