1.3 Bug can't sell spaceweed to black market dealers

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ApoxNM
x4

1.3 Bug can't sell spaceweed to black market dealers

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 00:10

Hi guys,

I have no idea why, but I can not sell spaceweed remotely to black market dealer. I can go into the trade menu, move the slider and it shows me the winnings, then I click on trade and nothing happens. My trader switches back to holding position. The order is there for just a second and then disappears.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

ApoxNM
x4

Re: 1.3 Bug can't sell spaceweed to black market dealers

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 01:03

I tried again and funnily enough it worked with a big BUT.

The black market dealer has a buy offer of 200, with about 1000 spaceweed in my cargo. When I set the slider all the way to the right (200) it won't sell.
If I set it to 199 I can sell the cargo and then repeat the cycle, till my cargo is all empty. The buy offer keeps refreshing.

I made about 180.000 per sale of 199 spaceweed. So one run gave me about a million.

Seems very much bugged to me!

ApoxNM
x4

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 01:35

Just read the patch notes from 1.2:

"Fixed cash exploit involving hallucinogenics and hard drugs!"

This wasn't fixed I think. I can keep reselling spaceweed to the same marketeer for the same price which is 950 credits, while buying for 300. He never stops buying (which is realistic though, drugs always sell :)

The Cheshire Cat

Post by The Cheshire Cat » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 05:07

I am having this bug as well. If I set an order to sell the maximum amount on offer, it immediately cancels, but 1 less than max seems to go through.

This is making it very annoying to do bulk shipping of spaceweed/spacefuel/maja dust, since the black market offers are always worth much more than trading station offers, when I zoom out for a full view of the galaxy they dominate the list.

ApoxNM
x4

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 10:21

The Cheshire Cat wrote:
Mon, 10. Dec 18, 05:07
I am having this bug as well. If I set an order to sell the maximum amount on offer, it immediately cancels, but 1 less than max seems to go through.

This is making it very annoying to do bulk shipping of spaceweed/spacefuel/maja dust, since the black market offers are always worth much more than trading station offers, when I zoom out for a full view of the galaxy they dominate the list.
Thanks for the confirmation. Therefore it is definately a bug!

ApoxNM
x4

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 13:53

After some more testing I can say that auto traders do not have a problem selling to black markets, only manual trade seems to have this issue.

Also not sure if the demand is ever met. They keep buying and buying illegal bulk wares.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”