[1.30] Trade halting because no ships being produced, I think

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

loubert
x4

[1.30] Trade halting because no ships being produced, I think

Post by loubert » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 00:14

This game has been played since release and patched up at every version. I even tested one of the betas, but did not save during that testing.

I noticed the problem when my autotraders started idling due to no stations wanting to buy their wares. I didn't link this with a dead economy until the unsold ware in question became Hull Parts. I then checked an Argon Wharf, and sure enough, it is almost fully stocked; the only things it's missing are food and one other thing I can't remember atm that's not really related to ship construction. Every other ware is sitting at 100% stock.

I'm starting a new game in the hopes that beginning with the 1.30 version of the game will prevent this from happening. Thought I should still let you know, though.

Here's my save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ctbmk4 ... sp=sharing

ApoxNM
x4

Re: [1.30] Trade halting because no ships being produced, I think

Post by ApoxNM » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 01:15

loubert wrote:
Mon, 10. Dec 18, 00:14
This game has been played since release and patched up at every version. I even tested one of the betas, but did not save during that testing.

I noticed the problem when my autotraders started idling due to no stations wanting to buy their wares. I didn't link this with a dead economy until the unsold ware in question became Hull Parts. I then checked an Argon Wharf, and sure enough, it is almost fully stocked; the only things it's missing are food and one other thing I can't remember atm that's not really related to ship construction. Every other ware is sitting at 100% stock.

I'm starting a new game in the hopes that beginning with the 1.30 version of the game will prevent this from happening. Thought I should still let you know, though.

Here's my save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ctbmk4 ... sp=sharing
I have read trough dozens of posts and many people state that after 5-10 hours with 1.3 the same thing will happen. If you restart your game, don't do it in the hopes it will work, because it won't. It's a butg and needs to be fixed.

docwho83
x4

Post by docwho83 » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 03:12

I have a similar problem. 1.30 steam. I have one the wharfs not making ships. Lots of queued ships to be made in the hop paranid wharf but not making any ships. Workforce is drop it seams. Down to 68? But all items seam to be on hand
My Mods
RepairLasers Player controlled drone Also on steam
[Minefield] fell affliction minefield removed Also on steam
[Buildmodule] add research for buildmodule leak steals

nightphreak
x4

Post by nightphreak » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 03:43

yeah hitting a wall here too, trading seems to have dropped off from making 1.5B almost consistantly from trades to making less than 100k in trades consistantly, seems to keep dropping too

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”