BUG[1.30](323986] Unable to scan factories to 100% Signal Appearing Inside Station

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Legionnaire
x4

BUG[1.30](323986] Unable to scan factories to 100% Signal Appearing Inside Station

Post by Legionnaire » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 01:04

Young Gun Start No Mods

On Various buildings it feels like theres an entire section that just will not scan, you do not get an outline around it when in scan mode, even when your directly next to it in a ship. On top of that, the flashing Red signal markers that can lead to blueprints for the facility being scanned are often appear to be inside the framework of the building, as if attached to a skeleton rather than the skin/hull.

I have had this at every Medical Supply Factory I have scanned, And its now happeneing at wheat Farms. Add Microchip factories to the list, I have found a floating Yellow light on the Microchip factory, which suggests something isnt lined up correctly.

I recorded a video of what I am seeing at a lot of locations and uploaded it to my Google Drive.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZXHV3 ... 6sZZsM1Rs0

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

Erqco
x4

Re: BUG[1.30](323986] Unable to scan factories to 100% Signal Appearing Inside Station

Post by Erqco » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 02:04

Legionnaire wrote:
Mon, 10. Dec 18, 01:04
Young Gun Start No Mods

On Various buildings it feels like theres an entire section that just will not scan, you do not get an outline around it when in scan mode, even when your directly next to it in a ship. On top of that, the flashing Red signal markers that can lead to blueprints for the facility being scanned are often appear to be inside the framework of the building, as if attached to a skeleton rather than the skin/hull.

I have had this at every Medical Supply Factory I have scanned, And its now happeneing at wheat Farms. Add Microchip factories to the list, I have found a floating Yellow light on the Microchip factory, which suggests something isnt lined up correctly.

I recorded a video of what I am seeing at a lot of locations and uploaded it to my Google Drive.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZXHV3 ... 6sZZsM1Rs0

Legionnaire
For some modules you need to get close an personal, use the EVA scanner. For the leaks it is the same, EVA. If it is not bugged that will solve your problem.

Legionnaire
x4

Re: BUG[1.30](323986] Unable to scan factories to 100% Signal Appearing Inside Station

Post by Legionnaire » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 17:52

These issues are occuring even when i am in the spacesuit. that Video was recorded whilst i was in sui, You can hear the breathing in the video. I spent several hours at each location that i have scanning issues with and there is no way to interact with the icon as it is too deeply buried, when you are close to the area, the marker disappears, it can barely be seen when you are pressed against the sidr of the station looking towards the area the light is flashing. I tried taking about 30 screenshots of it flashing from different angles but not 1 caught the flash, hence doing a recording with shadowplay and uploading that.

Being in the suit does not help.

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”