Linux Support (Beta)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rastuasi
x4

Re: Counting Problem

Post by Rastuasi » Mon, 25. Mar 19, 21:37

BerndHohmann wrote:
Mon, 25. Mar 19, 21:26
Don't know if this is a Linux specific issue: X4 has a counting problem.

"Destroy 10 something" - success after killing 9 (Mission ends when the display shows "8 of 10" and switches to 9 after the next kill.

"Go scouting, set 10 race points" Ship flies over 9 points, there is a line on the map pointing to the 10th racepoiint but its never executed.

Same with automated scouting: area to scout is region "A" but the map shows a line to a different sector as endpoint (I guess its an invisible entry in the virtual job table).

Anyone else?

Bernd
I've seen this with repair missions, says to do two, but one will complete mission. Seen this on Windows YouTube videos as well.

_JD_
x4

Re: Counting Problem

Post by _JD_ » Mon, 25. Mar 19, 21:43

Rastuasi wrote:
Mon, 25. Mar 19, 21:37
I've seen this with repair missions, says to do two, but one will complete mission.
Same here.

D'Antrim
x4

Station Build Mission

Post by D'Antrim » Mon, 25. Mar 19, 22:16

Not checked the whole of this thread but started a new game in V2,
For a build mission in True Sight in V2.2 when delivering hull parts for a station build, using station traders. The hull parts are delivered by station traders, but don't show in the build storage and station build is now stuck waiting on hull parts.

Save games can be downloaded here.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/siqyfie3y1u01 ... ml.gz?dl=0
and
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vrci3sgybklk ... ml.gz?dl=0

Fazmaster
x4

Re: Linux Support (Beta)

Post by Fazmaster » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 22:54

Don't know if it is related to the current build 2.21, but I experienced two crashes now just minutes into the game. First I was shooting a hostile civil ship near a station and while it dropped two cargos the game freezed. The other one (CTD) I was just accepting a food supply mission from the map screen while I was heading to player hq to check what stuff my venture ship bought. Nothing spectacular and it rarely crashed before. Anyone else with stability issues? How can I check what caused it?

BerndHohmann

Post by BerndHohmann » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 21:56

Fazmaster wrote:
Tue, 2. Apr 19, 22:54
Don't know if it is related to the current build 2.21, but I experienced two crashes now just minutes into the game.
Yes, the last 2 versions are much "crashier" than the versions before. Cannot see a pattern and cannot not reproduce.

Bernd

djoser1
x3tc

Post by djoser1 » Fri, 5. Apr 19, 20:20

Hello everybody!

At first i'd like to thank Egosoft for the linux version of X4. I wish more game developers would publish linux versions of their games...

I do have a rather annoying problem with my joystick though.
I followed the instructions on the first post and also tried mentioned options on several (later) posts, but with only limited success.
The joystick is a Saitek Cyborg 3D USB and i'm running Ubuntu 18.04.
The problem is that X4 doesn't seem zo recognise the full range of the joysticks axis. I cant steer to the right or down directions. Also the Z-axis is limited to center and left direction, no right direction possible.

I tried both forcing off and using Steam controller configurations. On Ubuntu itself (jstest) the stick works great with full range.

Does anyone has any further advice or even a ready profile for this stick?

I hope i could make myself understandable, since i'm not a native english speaker.

Thanks and regards,
djoser1

BerndHohmann

Post by BerndHohmann » Fri, 5. Apr 19, 21:23

Script error causing endless loop, game freezes.

No cause visible and I have no idea if entity 0x178f is one of my ships.

Savegame: http://201.ag/quicksave.zip - Just load and wait around 1-2 Minutes.

Code: Select all

======================================
Error in AI script order.mining.routine on entity 0x1788f: Property lookup failed: this.assignedcontrolled.jobexpired
* this.assignedcontrolled == null
* Expression: not @$tradeorder.exists and not this.assignedcontrolled.jobexpired
Error in AI script order.mining.routine on entity 0x1788f: Property lookup failed: this.assignedcontrolled.cargo
* Expression: (this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.free.all)f / this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.capacity.all
Error in AI script order.mining.routine on entity 0x1788f: Property lookup failed: this.assignedcontrolled.cargo
* Expression: (this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.free.all)f / this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.capacity.all
Script error: Division by zero! 0f / null
* Expression: this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.count
* Expression: this.assignedcontrolled.cargo.count
Error in AI script order.mining.routine on entity 0x1788f: Property lookup failed: this.assignedcontrolled.jobexpired
* Expression: not @$tradeorder.exists and not this.assignedcontrolled.jobexpired
Last edited by BerndHohmann on Fri, 5. Apr 19, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

BerndHohmann

Post by BerndHohmann » Fri, 5. Apr 19, 21:26

djoser1 wrote:
Fri, 5. Apr 19, 20:20
The problem is that X4 doesn't seem zo recognise the full range of the joysticks axis.
At least I can confirm the problem. Some of my Warthog switches are recognized as analogue -32...+32.000 "switches" and since around 10 days those switches are totally fubar in X4.

I guess the joystick-code is a hell there :-(

Bernd

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Sat, 6. Apr 19, 10:02

Hi all, sorry if this is a bit off topic (I hope it's not too far). I have upgraded to Kubuntu latest from Win 7, since Win 7 is going away before too long now (and I'm not going to move to more recent win versions). Looks like this linux beta version of X4 is only available via steam for now.

Is there an approximate expected timeframe for when I'll be able to use my GoG version of X4 under linux?

I'm thinking I might buy it on Steam too, just so I don't have to wait, but that would be silly if GoG will be included very soon. I like egosoft and cheerfully give them my money, but twice on the same product feels excessive especially since DLC are on the way at some point. :) But... if for various reasons GoG won't be getting the linux version for some months, then I might not be able to wait.
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 6. Apr 19, 13:55

As I've explained a couple of times in this thread, the Linux beta version IS available on GOG. Only the beta versions of updates are not.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Sat, 6. Apr 19, 19:00

CBJ wrote:
Sat, 6. Apr 19, 13:55
As I've explained a couple of times in this thread, the Linux beta version IS available on GOG. Only the beta versions of updates are not.
Oh wow thanks CBJ for pointing that out. Again. Sorry to make you repeat yourself.

It might reduce future need for repetition if that information were somehow mentioned in the beta update patch notes thread, near where it says the part about available only on steam; just a quick parenthetical saying (but linux beta of version ... is available at link) or something.

But I should have read more of this thread before posting. Thanks again for setting me straight.
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Wed, 10. Apr 19, 00:39

I retract my apology in the post above. :lol:

There is no linux version of X4 available on GoG.

Other games with a linux version, for a quick example I selected Helium Rain, have a drop down menu on the GoG library page to select the OS, like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fpc2w ... tjdckB2UNA

You can pull down that dropdown, which defaults to Windows, to select the linux version like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u83hW ... ng3NRQUDng

X4 does not have any drop down menu like that, the only version available is for Windows: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ckDGz ... J-RyPZNDvV

Since Egosoft seems to think they have provided at least some version of a linux build to GoG, and I have no reason to doubt them, I'm wondering if this is a catch-22 related to beta branches on GoG. When I've accessed beta builds of other games (and in fact the Windows version of X4) on GoG, it's only been possible using the GoG Galaxy client program. But GoG Galaxy is only available on Windows.

I'm imagining a scenario where the interface that GoG provides to Egosoft for uploading new builds (which I have never seen, as I've never published a game on GoG) allowed Egosoft to upload a build and designate it as a beta branch (and thus only accessible from Galaxy), while also marking it as a linux build (for which Galaxy is not available), thus trapping the uploaded build in sort of a limbo, inaccessible to any users.
- Delilah Shiratori

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 11. Apr 19, 12:25

strask412 wrote:
Wed, 10. Apr 19, 00:39
I retract my apology in the post above.
And I'll add mine. There was a misunderstanding between me and the person who uploads the files. The situation is that the Linux version will be available on GOG once it comes out of Beta, but that Beta versions of patches will not be. I thought we had already started releasing the Linux version on GOG while we were technically still in Beta for it, but I was mistaken.

Since the Linux version is due to come out of Beta with 2.50, which is not too far away now, you should be able to access it on GOG fairly soon too. I can't give an exact date because it depends on how long the Beta of 2.50 itself takes.

MakerLinux
x4

Post by MakerLinux » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 21:52

I know this might seem kind of pointless, but I just want to add my experience:

I bought the game the exact day the Linux beta was launched. I have now 220h in the game. I played it every day since. I have experienced no crashes, no graphical problems, no lockups, absolutely nothing negative. Just today when launching the game there was a black screen then I killed the game and started again but I suspect this was a steam bug, not X4.

Nvidia GTX 1070, Ryzen 7 2700, 16 Gig RAM, Ubuntu 18.04, latest NVIDIA driver 418.

I bought the Collector's Edition, of course. I even listen to X4 music all day, it helps me concentrate. I feel really priviledged to be able to play this game on Linux (I don't use Windows at all). I can't express how grateful I am to Egosoft developers.

I also have X Rebirth (440h on it) and the X3 games. Now with proton I might even buy X and X2...

Having said that, please fix that disconnect between "logical" resources (gas, minerals etc.) and its graphical presentation! I spent too many hours flying through gaseous environments and rocky fields to learn that in the end they say almost nothing about the resources in that space! :-/
Brazilian Linux-only user living in Poland, https://steamcommunity.com/id/patolinux on Steam. PC I use for playing: Ryzen 7 7800X3D with 64 GB 6GHz DDR5 CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, ArchLinux
Controllers: steam controller via Steam Input or HOTAS set: TSaitek X52 Pro + MFD F-16 + G29 pedals.
VR headset: Valve Index & Meta Quest 2. My other PC: Steam Deck OLD with nReal AIR AR headset

TehFreek

Post by TehFreek » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 04:19

MakerLinux wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 19, 21:52
I spent too many hours flying through gaseous environments and rocky fields to learn that in the end they say almost nothing about the resources in that space! :-/
Switching to scan mode will show you nearby asteroids with resources, colored by resource. Perhaps something similar could be done with gas fields (and maybe gas collection can be fixed at the same time).

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 08:35

Given the above statement about ending beta with 2.50, can we hope that mouse pointer outlines and occasional startup crash will be fixed before then?

BerndHohmann

Post by BerndHohmann » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 21:12

radcapricorn wrote:
Sun, 14. Apr 19, 08:35
Given the above statement about ending beta with 2.50, can we hope that mouse pointer outlines and occasional startup crash will be fixed before then?
Be careful when writing about "we", because at least I dont have such errors :-)

But a lot of other issues.

Bernd

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 06:33

BerndHohmann wrote:
Sun, 14. Apr 19, 21:12
Be careful when writing about "we", because at least I dont have such errors :-)
Both issues were reported in this thread, and someone even posted about statrup crashes elsewhere.

Aron
x4

Post by Aron » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 20:38

My game now has difficulty starting up...

From the console...
Starting app 392160
Loaded Config for Local Override Path for App ID 392160, Controller 0: /home/aronschatz/.steam//controller_base/empty.vdf
>>> Adding process 6805 for game ID 392160
GameAction [AppID 392160, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with ""
ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/aronschatz/.steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/aronschatz/.steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
GameAction [AppID 392160, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with ""
pid 6809 != 6807, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)
>>> Adding process 6806 for game ID 392160
>>> Adding process 6807 for game ID 392160
>>> Adding process 6808 for game ID 392160
>>> Adding process 6810 for game ID 392160
>>> Adding process 6811 for game ID 392160
Game update: AppID 392160 "", ProcID 6811, IP 0.0.0.0:0
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 392160
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198056081023 [API loaded no]
File I/O: Could not find file './etc\xml\catalog'
File I/O: Could not find file './etc\xml\catalog.sig'
FileIORequest::WaitForResult() Failed './etc\xml\catalog' with 4
XLib::XMLInputOpenCallback(): Failed to open the file: etc/xml/catalog
File I/O: Could not find file './t\0002'
FileIORequest::WaitForResult() Failed './t\0002' with 4
File I/O: Could not find file './t\0002.sig'
XLib::XMLInputOpenCallback(): Failed to open the file: t/0002
Error parsing text file t/0002 with libxml2
GetTextPage() TextPageTable for page 102 not found!
JS method call SharedConnection.SendMsgAndAwaitResponse with 3 arguments
'GeForce GTX 970' NVidia-driver v415.27.0 (Vulkan 1.1.84) check=1
Fossilize INFO: Overriding serialization path: "/home/aronschatz/.steam/steamapps/shadercache/392160/steamapprun_pipeline_cache".
/home/aronschatz/.steam/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/testandlaunch: line 14: 6811 Hangup ./X4 "$@" 2>&1
Game removed: AppID 392160 "", ProcID 6811
Exiting app 392160
Ubuntu 18.04... This only recently started happening. I did get it to run once, but it is hanging more often than not. I have to send a HUP signal to get it to quit.

tero
x4

Post by tero » Wed, 17. Apr 19, 00:22

EDIT: It worked now after i deinstalled again and installed diretly into the beta.

The 2.50 beta 2 isn't installing on mint 19.1. Steam downloaded 2.4gb but now hangs between validating and installing. Beta 1 worked without problems.
I tried deinstalling the whole game. After that the game itself installed normaly, but when i opt in to the new beta it's the same result: 2.4gb were downloaded but it won't install istead it goes endlessly from validating to installing.

Here is the content.log from steam. ( i cut out repeated stuff)
Spoiler
Show
[2019-04-16 23:40:11] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,
[2019-04-16 23:40:11] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,Validating,
[2019-04-16 23:40:11] Validating files (all active,full) ...
[2019-04-16 23:40:22] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/test_txc"
[2019-04-16 23:40:22] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/test_X4"
[2019-04-16 23:40:22] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/X4"
[2019-04-16 23:40:23] Current download rate: 0.000 Mbps
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/05.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/05.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/05_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/05_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/06.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/06.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/06_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:25] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/06_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/07_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/07_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/08.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/08.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/08_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/08_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/09.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/09.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/09_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/09_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:26] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/version.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:56] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:56] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:56] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03_sig.cat"
[2019-04-16 23:40:56] Validation: file missing "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03_sig.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:41:11] HTTP (CS,503) - valve503.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.13:80 / 162.254.197.13:80, host: valve503.steamcontent.com): Closing connection
[2019-04-16 23:41:11] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): Closing connection
[2019-04-16 23:41:11] HTTP (SteamCache,82) - cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com (155.133.248.27:80 / 155.133.248.27:80, host: cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com): Closing connection
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] File validation finished: 275 files (13950501247 bytes) total, 26 files (3364431002 bytes) mismatched (68742 msec).
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Update Queued,Files Missing,Update Running,Update Started,
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] AppID 392160 update started : download 2547049200/2547049200, store 0/0, reuse 0/0, delta 0/0, stage 3471867355/3471867355
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,Committing,
[2019-04-16 23:41:20] AppID 392160 file commit : 35 updated, 0 moved, 0 deleted
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update canceled : File commit failed: previous install file locked "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03.dat" (Corrupt game files) "/media/tero/GamesTux2/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X4 Foundations/03.dat"
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,Committing,Stopping,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Update Queued,Files Missing,Files Corrupt,Update Running,Update Started,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,Stopping,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update changed : None
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Update Queued,Files Missing,Files Corrupt,Update Started, (Corrupt game files)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Files Missing,Files Corrupt,Update Started,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 scheduler finished : removed from schedule
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 scheduler update : Priority Last, legacy=no, restore="", timeSinceLastPlayed=63017, appDisableSecondsRemaining=0
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Update Queued,Files Missing,Files Corrupt,Update Started,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 state changed : Update Required,Fully Installed,Update Queued,Files Missing,Files Corrupt,Update Running,Update Started,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] AppID 392160 update changed : Running,Reconfiguring,
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] Created download interface of type 'SteamCache' (7) to host cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com (cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] Created download interface of type 'CS' (1) to host valve503.steamcontent.com (valve503.steamcontent.com)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] Created download interface of type 'CS' (1) to host valve522.steamcontent.com (valve522.steamcontent.com)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): CDepotHTTPDownloadInterface::BYldTestConnection - Server response 'OK' (200)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): AuthenticateDepotID (392162) - Success!
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): AuthenticateDepotID (392164) - Success!
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,503) - valve503.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.13:80 / 162.254.197.13:80, host: valve503.steamcontent.com): CDepotHTTPDownloadInterface::BYldTestConnection - Server response 'OK' (200)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,503) - valve503.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.13:80 / 162.254.197.13:80, host: valve503.steamcontent.com): AuthenticateDepotID (392166) - Success!
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (SteamCache,82) - cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com (155.133.248.27:80 / 155.133.248.27:80, host: cache16-ams1.steamcontent.com): CDepotHTTPDownloadInterface::BYldTestConnection - Server response 'OK' (200)
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,503) - valve503.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.13:80 / 162.254.197.13:80, host: valve503.steamcontent.com): Received 404 (Not Found) HTTP response for depot 392166
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): Received 404 (Not Found) HTTP response for depot 392162
[2019-04-16 23:41:23] HTTP (CS,522) - valve522.steamcontent.com (162.254.197.82:80 / 162.254.197.82:80, host: valve522.steamcontent.com): Received 404 (Not Found) HTTP response for depot 392164
Waat dat wat? Dat waat wat!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”