[2.21] Re-assign ship trader?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kumba42
x4

[2.21] Re-assign ship trader?

Post by Kumba42 » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 21:17

Am I missing something or is it a bug that I cannot re-assign a ship trader on my station to someplace else? As far as I can tell, I cannot right-click on their name in the crew list to communicate with them, and when talking to them in-person, the option to "work somewhere else for me" is greyed out. Is this a feature for the upcoming 2.5 release?

TVCD
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [2.21] Re-assign ship trader?

Post by TVCD » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 21:54

Have you ever tried over the map? Ship select and right-click on the new station? Or do you mean that you want to let a character work somewhere else?
"Manche Menschen können den Regen spüren, andere werden nur nass"

SPiDER
x4

Post by SPiDER » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 23:20

Certainly in the information pane of a station once a ship trader is assigned there appears to be no further interaction avavilable.

edited..
edited...2

However having just landed on a station i can Re-assign the trader in person...do you have a ship they can be transfered too?

Kumba42
x4

Post by Kumba42 » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 01:13

SPiDER wrote:
Sun, 14. Apr 19, 23:20
Certainly in the information pane of a station once a ship trader is assigned there appears to be no further interaction avavilable.

edited..
edited...2

However having just landed on a station i can Re-assign the trader in person...do you have a ship they can be transfered too?
Come to think of it, I can't remember if I docked or teleported. This was on an S/M Maintenance Dock, and the ship trader was over at the "workshop". I've since converted that station back to its original defence platform layout (losing the ship trader in question) and built a wharf elsewhere. I went to check the wharf, making sure to dock and not teleport, and although there is a ship trader assigned, they are no where to be found now. The Jinko-Tech desk is empty. Must've popped off to the head or something. I'll have to check back later. Seems to be a random glitch where a trader will not spawn at either the ship dealer spot or the trader corner (seen on other stations).

Kumba42
x4

Post by Kumba42 » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 01:48

Kumba42 wrote:
Mon, 15. Apr 19, 01:13
...Must've popped off to the head or something....
This reminded me, X: Rebirth had actual bathrooms on stations, complete with the three seashells. That's a missing feature in X4...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”