Food and Med Station Overload v2.5 ( Gamebreaker )

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SPiDER
x4

Food and Med Station Overload v2.5 ( Gamebreaker )

Post by SPiDER » Fri, 31. May 19, 17:04

Since 2.5 was released in Argon Prime and The Reach a total of 22 Medical Factory's and 20 Food Factorys have been built and there are more starting Currently four further are under construction just listed as ARG factory whilst wares are arriving in build storage.

Do I need to be concerned or will this stop?

Ver2.5 No Mods with venture's enabled
The save posted yesterday Exhibits this behaviour already but a further updated one can be posted.

Edit.
I have had to quit this Save this is a gamebreaker they are not stopping its now at 25 Medical and 24 food between these two sectors and there is no reasonable way to stop or delete these stations and the construction is ongoing.

Lazerath
x4

Re: Food and Med Station Overload v2.5 ( Gamebreaker )

Post by Lazerath » Thu, 6. Jun 19, 03:37

Same thing happened in a 2.5 beta 3 game start I had. 27 days in and multiple sectors for each race ended up with literally hundreds of food and med factories. Sectors were blocks of station colours lol.

I noticed it got worse sometime sometime after I started adding habitats to a couple of my stations.

I have not added any habitats this play through yet and have not noticed that problem.

New game start v2.5 beta6 no mods installed.

Cheers!
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

SPiDER
x4

Re: Food and Med Station Overload v2.5 ( Gamebreaker )

Post by SPiDER » Thu, 6. Jun 19, 09:49

With a bug this bad I'm suprised the patch was released from Beta...it is getting to be a habit these gamebreaking bugs not being fixed out of beta before going to general release. its a shame I hope things improve maybe get added to HF2?

2.0 EVA bug caused saves to be corrupted
2.2 Abandoned ship overload
2.5 uncontrolled station building
3.0 unable to leave superhighway once joined :)

My first habitat is being built atm...so I hope it dosent start again...I think Im going to back up a save each day just in case

Edit I...maybe add an option to backup save to a different location as part of save options?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”