Major Bug cheat found X4 2.5

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cernac

Major Bug cheat found X4 2.5

Post by cernac » Sat, 8. Jun 19, 18:59

Okay, so I accepted a quest to build an engine parts factory. Let me first say I have auto save set at 10 mins... So I set it all up and was doing other things as it built away. There was about 7 mins left on the completion time, and I ran out to grab a coffee. When I got back it had completed the build. I was still on the build screen and noticed the was 110 + BILLION in the amount for build tab. I went that's weird, closed that screen and looked to see what I had got as the reward. I then noticed that the newly built factory was gone 100%. I scratched my head a bit, reloaded the closest save and rebuilt it. When it completed again the same thing happened. The huge amounts of cash were once again available for build and I was able to reverse that money, transfer it back to my account, it reset to another huge amount. I took about 11 trillion out before I stopped. The new station was once again gone but the cash remained.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :? :? :? :?

Maybe this needs looking into

Edit: I was not in system when the build finished, I have since gone back and have found the factory I built, There and owned by the Argon. I will see if this happens again with another build quest
Last edited by cernac on Sun, 9. Jun 19, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

Lazerath
x4

Re: Major Bug cheat found X4 2.5

Post by Lazerath » Sat, 8. Jun 19, 22:53

I believe this was supposed to be fixed during 2.5 beta testing as I remember seeing the same thing discussed in the beta forum.

Edit: removed wrong info

Cheers!
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Major Bug cheat found X4 2.5

Post by Imperial Good » Mon, 10. Jun 19, 01:13

The station should not disappear. It might revert to undiscovered however. Use plot view to confirm.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”