HOP vs God Realm War, 2.5 start, first mission bugged.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

photomankc

HOP vs God Realm War, 2.5 start, first mission bugged.

Post by photomankc » Mon, 10. Jun 19, 21:39

When I accepted the Holy Order vs God Realm war subscription I was given the standard "Go blow up this empty ship" starter mission. The ship position was labeled and I was able to lock target on it. Except, it was labeled as HOP and... it was invisible. Thinking it might just be an effects bug I shot at it anyway and my shots passed through without effect. I then waited till my next restart to try again. From some distance I used external view to confirm the ship was there. Sure enough it was and it was visible. Then as I approached it became clear the ship was indeed still invisible from the cockpit view. Shooting at it again shots just passed through.

I had an idea and I switched to external view again. Fired and the shots landed. I was able to shoot the tin can up and complete the mission. I do have mods, Rise of Ossian Raider, and Better Kill Credit.

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: HOP vs God Realm War, 2.5 start, first mission bugged.

Post by radcapricorn » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 20:10

It's a really old bug, here's an occurrence back in 1.32, in Aviticus Dragon's video (timestamp at taking mission, encounter in about 5 minutes from that).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”