2.50 Ending dialog with NPC does not allow other interactions

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

onedevil
x4

2.50 Ending dialog with NPC does not allow other interactions

Post by onedevil » Sun, 18. Aug 19, 22:15

Version and language: 2.50(347849) English on steam

No mods, vanilla game

Game start being played: The young gun

Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time:
While on any platform.
Saying good bye to NPC, i did not wait for him to finish saying good bye i tried to turn away from him by clicking and dragging my mouse (because of flying controls during flight), dragged it off the screen. Result is after walking away from NPC orange circle stays around players targeting cursor, under cursor is text "Talk to" and NPCs name remains at bottom right corner, any other interactions (crafting bench, elevator switch, other NPC) are not possible, only possible talking to that last NPC whom I said good bye to.
Saving game and reloading game solves it, but it takes a bit of time every time it happens, and since i know it, I try not to click and turn away from last NPC
Tried several times to replicate this bug, it was successful every time:
Find NPC > talk to > say good bye > try to click and turn away (all ok on first time) > talk again > say good bye > click and turn away (mouse cursor leaves the screen) > and here it is impossible to interact to anything else except this NPC.
Different stations and different sectors and different NPC

Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred:
Not any that i can think of.

DxDiag report and vulkaninfo and some screens: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t6_1i ... z1784DMzsc

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”