2.50 Argon VS Xenon Quest chain - Partly explained.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

onedevil
x4

2.50 Argon VS Xenon Quest chain - Partly explained.

Post by onedevil » Mon, 2. Sep 19, 20:48

Version and language: 2.50(347849) English on steam
No mods, vanilla game
Game start being played: The young gun

Started Argon vs Xenon chain quest
first task was simple - to deploy 3 lasertowers
got stuck on second task - do deliver construction wares to stations in Hatikhva's Choice III
12716 smart chips - no problem with this (my trading ship is going after second batch
6 weapon components - this is the problem, since in this sector they can be bought but no station is willing to buy them from me (I have them in my cargo already)
I did notice that there is on station under construction in this sector, probably it could be the one that buys weapon components, but how long do i have to wait?
And before Argon vs xenon quest i set to inactive disappeared, so i do not want to set this to inactive.
Is it possible to complete this part of quest or should I just abandon it?
Are Argon vs Xenon quests bugged?

Here are Dxdiag, vulcaninfo, my save file and some screenshots (one is with text about objective incorrectly shown).

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: 2.50 Argon VS Xenon Quest chain

Post by radcapricorn » Tue, 3. Sep 19, 00:20

onedevil wrote:
Mon, 2. Sep 19, 20:48
And before Argon vs xenon quest i set to inactive disappeared, so i do not want to set this to inactive.
That's not why it disappeared. You can only have one Argon vs. Xenon mission at a time, so if you take a new one, old one cancels.

onedevil
x4

Post by onedevil » Tue, 3. Sep 19, 10:12

radcapricorn wrote:
Tue, 3. Sep 19, 00:20
onedevil wrote:
Mon, 2. Sep 19, 20:48
That's not why it disappeared. You can only have one Argon vs. Xenon mission at a time, so if you take a new one, old one cancels.
That was probably the case.

On other quest that I did intentionally drop task was to deploy satellites in xenon sector, no matter ho many satellites i deployed around targeted area coverage did not go over 48/100 (i stopped after 20 sats deployed). I did find similar threads about satellite missions from earlier versions.

Should I drop this quest of construction materials as well?

Pesanur
x4

Post by Pesanur » Thu, 5. Sep 19, 18:10

If you have some ships in needs of repairs in their weapons, or that your like to change equipment, send they to the Hatikhva's Choice III equipment dock. this way it it to use it stored weapon components, and then you can shell to it new ones to complete the mission.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”