2.50 BUG - No Trade orders issued when Editing Loadouts for additional turrets & problem with Load Plans

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jm7111
x4

2.50 BUG - No Trade orders issued when Editing Loadouts for additional turrets & problem with Load Plans

Post by jm7111 » Sun, 29. Sep 19, 18:32

2.50 English - Vanilla game

Please find below two cases concerning missing auto-Trade Orders and applying saved Load Plans

I have constructed a Defense Platform equipped with several defense disks and bridges. During the initial construction of the platform, I forgot to edit the Loadout in order to assign Shield Generators and Turrets.

a. When returning later, after station completion, to assign the missing Gens/Turrets, a "Resources needed to complete changes" list is generated with the required material, but even hours later, no Trade offers are issued for the said material so that NPCs can supply them. I had to do it manually with my ships via Transfer Wares with Build Storage.
Please issue Trade Orders for this case automatically as is done for other module construction.
Additional NOTE: The Load Plan used is not a predefined Plan, but a new one, generated and saved by me.

b. When selecting a saved Load Plan, when the plan is last in the list, it is NOT applied when first clicked. In order to finally activate it, one must click another Plan, higher in the list, and then re-click said plan. This behavior is to be found in almost all cases of Load Plan selection for several modules I used. A similar behavior is observed when a saved Load Plan is selected first in the list. It is not activated. A subsequent click on another plan is necessary to activate the first when re-selecting it. I guess then, the error might appear on the 1st selection of a saved Load Plan. It also happened that the 1st selection works, but when re-entering the list for a 2nd or 3rd time to update more modules, the plan is not selected.
Please check all 3 cases.

Both issues are easy to be reproduced I believe.

Buzz2005
x4

Re: 2.50 BUG - No Trade orders issued when Editing Loadouts for additional turrets & problem with Load Plans

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 1. Oct 19, 22:52

just had this happen to me

its a defense mission and I 100% did put 20 turrets and 12 shields, well over the needed for the mission but after it was all built some turrets were missing
ok never mind but when I added the missing turrets the station does not generate any trade orders, I can add any number of turrets and not one trade offer

sorry no save it modified but nothing that would change this, and maybe OP can provide I did use 2.6beta4
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”